INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm

4 posters

Go down

Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm Empty Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm

Post by elbelgicano Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm

The Chapala Red Cross is inviting citizens to help out the Jalisco victims of the recent storm,

by bringing some of the following items (to the red cross) :

tuna, sardines, sugar, salt, pasta, lentils, milk powder for children, cookies, cooking oil, toilet paper, pads, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap.

This information was provided to me by the Chapala city hall ("comunicacion social" / ).

Rony

elbelgicano
elbelgicano
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all kinds

http://chocochef.blogspot.mx

Back to top Go down

Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm Empty Re: Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 pm

I wonder if we can leave our donations in Ajijic at the Red cross/Cruz Roja Ambulance station on the highway?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm Empty Re: Help Jalisco victims of recent hurricane/storm

Post by elbelgicano Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:I wonder if we can leave our donations in Ajijic at the Red cross/Cruz Roja Ambulance station on the highway?

Z
In order to answer your question, I contacted Chapala city hall and apparently also every DIF will help with the collection. I only know DIF in Chapala and could not tell you where there is one in Ajijic.
As far as other collection points,.... my guess that it would also be difficult to have enough volunteers receiving the goods at too many locations. So, not sure about the ones that you mentioned.
In short, as far as I know at this moment : Red Cross in Chapala, a Preparatoria in Chapala (but this one only during school hours) and every DIF in every community. But don't shoot the pianist if this info will change or is incomplete.

Rony
elbelgicano
elbelgicano
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm

there is a dif in la floresta where the horses are.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elbelgicano Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:18 pm

I just saw on the Mexican news that here in Jalisco there are still a number of towns (due to the weather) isolated and that also DIF Jalisco will take part in the collection of goods. I went to DIF Chapala and they confirmed me all this (they open from M to F, between 9 to 4). I guess that every town has a DIF office.

Rony
elbelgicano
elbelgicano
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 am

go to ajijic plaza right now 09/21/2014 9:48am and drop off your items...asy open canned items needed, bags of rice/beans/lentils....hygiene items for all
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down