INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala?

5 posters

Go down

Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala? Empty Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala?

Post by simpsca Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Is it raining in Ajijic or Chapala. I want to go to the Feria Maestros at 1pm and want to know if it's raining there.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala? Empty Re: Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala?

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Its raining in Ajijic at 1pm and has been raining for 1/2 hour or so.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala? Empty Re: Is it raining in Ajijic and Chapala?

Post by Pedro Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:02 pm

it's raining at the feria. my wife called who was just there with a group of ladies and told me not to bother. it was very disappointing for them-even without rain
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm really upset - couldn't go this morning due to painting inside the house. Was all set to go when the rain started. A friend who is housing artists is taking them and me in at 9am tomorrow and I'm going rain or not for a little while. I'm so sad for the vendors. The photos look better than ever. Now just trying to stay warm.

Thanks for the weather report from the east. It sometimes is different than in SJC.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by plumlake Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:54 pm

It is raining EVERYWHERE....in FLorida too and up North in the USA..and in Mexico....all the art fairs today are suffering.

plumlake

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 pm

"group of ladies and told me not to bother. it was very disappointing for them-even without rain".

Given the amount of work put into not only this Feria but also past Ferias, I would question the credibilty of those making negative comment.  I personally went through every description and photo of all the new artists, and people should be thankful about what they are being exposed to!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down