INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime and how to stop it

+8
mexicobear
will and betty
hockables
brigitte
CanuckBob
confused
SunFan
Intercasa
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crime and how to stop it - Page 2 Empty Re: Crime and how to stop it

Post by Intercasa Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:05 am

To bond people you need to know their names and where they live,they also do a credit check. The police are trying to connect the burglaries, seems the same people seem to do them although some prefer to steal instead of work and after only working for someone for a month or so will get referred to work at another home, too easy to steal here.

Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:41 am

hockables wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:
hockables wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:The gardeners and maids in Ajijic generally make $50 MX per hour which comparatively translates to about the same or more than $10 CDN per hour in Vancouver. These are the people we are talking about in this discussion.

If you are only paying your people $100 pesos per day then..............

Bob.... yer Math seems a little skewed... stand up and be counted any of you fine folks who pay your maid or gardener $40.00 a day....

UH..... the better question would be "how many pay them $50 mx per hour". I doubt anyone employs them by the day. Everyone I know is paying about the same rate in Ajijic. Nobody said anything about badges or cards (except you). A criminal background check is what is being discussed. Yes, it would be difficult for those that already have them in their employ however easy for someone looking for a new maid or gardener.

Spencer's posting was about ID cards and tracking ability ... next was a ringing endorsement... followed by condo pre certified approved help no others allowed ... followed by Bob's ringing endorsement ..... who isn't talking about cards or badges... oh yeah... you... when you take it back to Vancouver and McDonald's and Bonding... when in point of Fact.... that was what nobody was talking about

Whatever Hocks, you can live in your world and I'll live in mine. I think getting people checked out is a good idea. We can agree to disagree on this issue.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by will and betty Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:16 am

If people are paying IMSS benefits to their employees, they already have their full names.

will and betty

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 am

hockables wrote:
MexicoPete wrote:I pay $45/hr plus some benefits bringing it close to $50  + or-.

Good for you Pete...

I'm sure he or she is worth the pay... how long have they been with you?

By the way.... are you going to interview their friends and families to get them some badges?

as some alluded to " it's really for their own good... "

Maybe 6 years. I am not sure
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 pm

CanuckBob wrote:

I think getting people checked out is a good idea.
I'll bet some of Big Daddy's investors would agree with that statement.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Jajajaja......yeah I am sure they would however it is a bit harder checking out a foreigner down here than it is a Mexican citizen. At least we have lots of info about the slimy basturd on the internet now so the next victims will see lots of stuff if they Google his name.

Beer Beer 
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 pm

confused wrote:.  The administration, of our condo,  is talking about requiring background checks on any worker allowed in the gated community, including maids, carpenters, plumbers etc.  The workers will have to have this background check competed and filed at the office.  There will be an approved list of workers and only those can come in.  Some owners are balking at this.  I think its a good idea, considering what you wrote.  

I wish we could get a translated letter, from the chief of police, with these recommendations. Or, something in the Guadalajara reporter.  Perhaps that would sway all of the owners.  In the meantime, we can send a link around of your post.  Maybe that would help.

I hope they implement that program.  The workers with that card would be more employable, that's for certain.

In some way, I can see why they object, however, I also see the other side of the coin.  I think it's important to not take the homeowner's rights away--the ability to make his/her own choice, decision. That's most likely what is objectionable. Some people don't like to be regulated by others.

How about this idea--what if you have those who do provide a background check, get on a preferred provider type list?  It seems to me I read about something like this somewhere else on this site.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2