INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic Village garbage truck needs new tires

+15
Pedro
martygraw
hopefully
Jim W
Flamingo
CHILLIN
Playaboy
Trailrunner
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
viajero
borderreiver
brigitte
wildharp
CanuckBob
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ajijic Village garbage truck needs new tires - Page 4 Empty Re: Ajijic Village garbage truck needs new tires

Post by slainte39 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

espíritu del lago wrote:With all the drug money in Mexico and dope smokers why not appeal to your friendly source and have them ask the people who actually have the money ...  it's only tires? I am sure that they would be happy to accommodate. .

You got to be kidding (and a stupid thing to say, even if you are)....that's what happened in parts of Michoacán.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Village garbage truck needs new tires - Page 4 Empty Re: Ajijic Village garbage truck needs new tires

Post by CanuckBob Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:16 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Of course it is different, CBob. One project is the work of a government-savvy, visionary, community activist while the rest of you are a bunch of chumps. I am surprised you did not realize this before it was pointed out to you.   Rolling Eyes 

Jaja........it seems many people talk from both sides of their face. If it benefits them personally I guess they support it or at least don't yap about it. One chapala resident on here applauded Spencers citizen donations for garbage cans in Chapala but disapproves of tires for the garbage truck here in Ajijic. Credibility is a rare commodity with some.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:31 am

CanuckBob wrote:So citizens paying to plant trees, finish the plaza, repair potholes, repair sidewalks, put pavers in the tianguis, fix streetlights and add garbage cans is any different?
maintaining the sidewalk in front of your house is your responsibility. the rest is gummint responsibility just like the tires fer the garbage truck, with the exception of spencer's idea of sponsoring garbage cans.
i'm sure the people in power appreciate what you do with your money so that they have more to pay a second cousin twice removed to do something elsewhere that nobody wants like all them fine metal posts up madero in chapala that serve no purpose. by the way spencer,don't hire the guys that did the tiles under the arbol across from the church. finished a month ago and coming off already. but hey! the cousin used pretty tiles.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:37 am

So public trash cans aren't the responsibility of the municipal government in your world? Jajaja......I rest my case.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:42 am

CanuckBob wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:Of course it is different, CBob. One project is the work of a government-savvy, visionary, community activist while the rest of you are a bunch of chumps. I am surprised you did not realize this before it was pointed out to you.   Rolling Eyes 

Jaja........it seems many people talk from both sides of their face. If it benefits them personally I guess they support it or at least don't yap about it. One chapala resident on here applauded Spencers citizen donations for garbage cans in Chapala but disapproves of tires for the garbage truck here in Ajijic. Credibility is a rare commodity with some.
jaja! i don't have jean cretens speech mannerisms whatsoever,if yer referring to me-yes i thought spencer's idea was helpful and a good advertising gimmick[his suggestion applied to your little village too] fer business and no i receive no benefit. the truck in question belongs to the muni of chapala and they can send whatever truck they want to ajijic until that particular truck is functional again. on sundays we have one of them fancy ones with a lift come by here with 2 workers and a driver and the other 6 days it's a big open truck with about 4-5 workers on it.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 am

CanuckBob wrote:So public trash cans aren't the responsibility of the municipal government in your world? Jajaja......I rest my case.
read my lips-not when they have advertising on them.that was part of the suggestion-jaja!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Ya you spin that anyway you want ya friggin hypocrite........jajaja!

Beer 
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm

lol! 
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Pedro wrote: no i receive no benefit.
Sure you do,you've been able to publicly pat yourself on the back for it for years.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Here is a link to a news article on this tire fiasco.

http://semanariolaguna.com/2014/08/09/camion-de-basura-verde-con-llantas-nuevas/

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4