INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala

2 posters

Go down

Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala Empty Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala

Post by Dee Blues Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Just moved here from Bucerias, and looking to play in a band or jam with a group.  I've been playing with various bands in Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle for several years.  You name it and I can lead or rhythm it.  I have over 30 years playing experience.  My main specialty is Blues.  I do some singing and can vocal with a lead singer.  I have my own equipment and transportation.  You can listen to some of my music on  www.reverbnation.com/genedee

If there's a need or interest, please respond to this posting.  Thank you for your interest...

mariachi
Dee Blues
Dee Blues

Back to top Go down

Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala Empty Re: Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala

Post by modeeper Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:59 am

Hi, I too am looking for a gig in that area. I do Blues as well. Been playing here in GDL with the local Blues people for years. I play guitar and sing. Let's keep in touch.

modeeper

Back to top Go down

Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala Empty Re: Looking to play in a band in Ajijic or Chapala

Post by Dee Blues Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:06 am

Hey Modeeper.. Sorry to get back to you so late. Yeah man, any time you want to get together & see what we got, let me know.. Thanks for the reply..
Dee Blues
Dee Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down