INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline?

+2
Intercasa
Clueless
6 posters

Go down

Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline? Empty Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline?

Post by Clueless Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline? Empty Re: Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline?

Post by Intercasa Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:01 am

Depends on promotion but some promotions are 0.98 pesos a minute to any number in Mexico / USA / Canada
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline? Empty Re: Moviestar. Is it cheaper to call cell to cell than cell to landline?

Post by David Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 am

That's the current special from Telcel.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:24 am

Intercasa wrote:Depends on promotion but some promotions are 0.98 pesos a minute to any number in Mexico / USA / Canada

And I have yet to figure out how much it costs me a minute; I just watch the balance going down.

Also, anyone know how long the gift time stays? I did find out here, that all time is lost if I go 2 months without using the phone, and this includes paid time.

No wonder Carlos Slim is the richest guy in the World.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:41 pm

The new telecom law requires that cellphone companies must make time last for one year.  I don't know when that goes into effect.

Go to the little Telcel store down the street from Farmacia Cristiana, they can answer all of your questions.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Doubtful Telcel will know about Moviestar or admit it if they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:46 pm

THe law I would assume is for anycompany not just telcel so they woud know. I am prey sure the law is in effect now.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:57 pm

The law re minutes not expiring for a year is already in effect. Received a text from Telcel last month.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Que bueno!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:24 pm

I just added 50 pesos to my account, but it still shows that it expires in 30 days. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Smaller amounts paid in have shorter time frames before renewal is required. However, if you renew with another deposit before the year date, you won't lose what you had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down