INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted

3 posters

Go down

Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted Empty Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted

Post by gstevenson Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi everybody. I am looking for a rental for Nov 5-16 for my wife and I. We have never been to Ajijic so recommendations welcome. We will have a rental car so we can get around and parking will be needed. Two options come to mind:

1) Something close to the heart of activities in Centro Ajijic

2) larger more comfortable location maybe in Upper Ajijic...maybe with a heated pool

Any great leads? Thanks!

gstevenson

Back to top Go down

Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted Empty Re: Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

If you are looking for a very short term apartment or condo in high season, that may seriously limit your responses this far in advance. Landlords will always want seasonal renters. However, there are a lot of B&B options in Ajijic and some of them may have parking inside or be able to guide you to nearby parking. Of course, local taxis and buses might be much more convenient and economical; renting a car locally only if you want to tour the countryside.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted Empty Re: Nov 5-16 condo/apartment rental wanted

Post by gstevenson Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:24 pm

How safe is street parking for rentals in Centro Ajijic in cases where there is no off street parking available?

gstevenson

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:47 pm

If you have a ‘beater‘ with balding tires, it can be just fine. If you have a nice car with newer tires, you should have off street parking behind a gate, or a garage. I once lost a wheel and tire on a rainy day. If the rain had not stopped and pedestrians ventured out again, all four would have been gone. Nice new wooden block became mine, however. It was a professional job with a floor jack; and very quick. I bought locking lug nuts the next day. Oh, it happened immediately outside the Lake Chapala Society gate in Ajijic.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:08 pm

I live in centro Ajijic (close to the LCS) for 3 years and park my mini van out on the street. I have not had any problems. No, my tires aren't bald.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down