INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laguna Real Estate

+12
Lady Otter Latté
techy1
Pedro
Bev's family
Tomgates
Zedinmexico
Luisa
slainte39
sm1mex
Trailrunner
solajijic
WDBarr
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laguna Real Estate  - Page 2 Empty Re: Laguna Real Estate

Post by gringal Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:08 pm

slainte39 wrote:
martygraw wrote:
viajero wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:
I hope everyone will in the future give all "WDBarr's" posts the credibility they apparently deserve.
WDBarr is the same racist schmuck who referred to President Obama on this forum as an "affirmitive action hire".
He has ZERO credibility.

Sounds like somthing coonshit would say.

Nope....he doesn't have time as the editorializing, pontificating, hot air machine is running full blast on TOB and requires constant attention, covering everything from corruption in Chapala to the inevitable economic demise of the United States of America.

He did take time out to welcome gringal back with a big figurative "abrazo" and a "smiley", which I'm sure thrilled her to death.  Rolling Eyes

Gringal ain't back. I posted on that thread about the dog attack since the victim is one of my friends: a gracious, intelligent, tolerant woman who enjoys (or did enjoy) her daily several mile walks. She won't be able to for many months, thanks to the irresponsible dog owners who let this happen. She is too young to retire and has a responsible job she can't attend to. Basically........I felt the need to express my outrage. Otherwise, as long as the "moderation" isn't "moderate", I'm not there.

I'm somewhat amused at the impotent kerfuffle on TOB over the proposed Lake City development. Bunch of gringos telling each other how awful this is, as it rolls on through the approval process in spite of their "roaring". If the gov't wants this to happen, it will. My bet is that a lot of money will turn into smoke in the process, with much wailing and gnashing of both Mexican and gringo teeth.
Laguna Real Estate  - Page 2 860299

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:45 pm

I didn't think so and understood why you posted, but he certainly jumped at the chance to fit it to his perception of your contrition and humility, and of course his "humanity".
As they say...."asi es la vida".  Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:55 pm

slainte39 wrote:I didn't think so and understood why you posted, but he certainly jumped at the chance to fit it to his perception of your contrition and humility, and of course his "humanity".
As they say...."asi es la vida".  Very Happy

The warning point under my handle has mysteriously disappeared. Humanity in action.
I will admit that humility is not yet my strong suit. I'll work on that ..........someday.
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:58 pm

gringal wrote:

I'm somewhat amused at the impotent kerfuffle on TOB over the proposed Lake City development.  Bunch of gringos telling each other how awful this is, as it rolls on through the approval process in spite of their "roaring". If the gov't wants this to happen, it will.  My bet is that a lot of money will turn into smoke in the process, with much wailing and gnashing of both Mexican and gringo teeth.

All true, and if it dies a natural death or by their (the developers) own hand (which is more probable than not), the impotent kefufflers will be high fiving and slapping each other's back, shouting "how they saved the world".

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:14 pm

slainte39 wrote:
gringal wrote:

I'm somewhat amused at the impotent kerfuffle on TOB over the proposed Lake City development.  Bunch of gringos telling each other how awful this is, as it rolls on through the approval process in spite of their "roaring". If the gov't wants this to happen, it will.  My bet is that a lot of money will turn into smoke in the process, with much wailing and gnashing of both Mexican and gringo teeth.

All true, and if it dies a natural death or by their (the developers) own hand (which is more probable than not), the impotent kefufflers will be high fiving and slapping each other's back, shouting "how they saved the world".

High marks there for Informed Cynicism. So true.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Beverly deserves a long and pleasant retirement filled with excellent bridge hands and power shopping. You go girl.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Laguna Real Estate  - Page 2 Empty Bridge and shopping

Post by Bev's family Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks very much Flamingo and all others who have posted kind wishes to Bev and to her family.  
She may not be playing bridge for a while, but we did take her shopping today.  
BTW, I heard that there is a rumor circulating that she has died.  She has not.

Bev's family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2