INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?

Go down

What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?  Empty What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?

Post by pamarie Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Every time I dial the U.S. Number I get a wrong number response.  What am I missing when I dial it as they have it posted on their site; 1-719-302-5459. I have tried it numerous times throughout the day for three weeks now. Also sent them an email to no avail :( so if anyone has any suggestions as to how to reach them within the next two weeks I would really appreciate it!

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?  Empty Re: What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?

Post by pamarie Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 pm

I am currently in the U.S. Trying to setup an account with them to us as my forwarding address prior to moving there in about two more weeks.

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?  Empty Re: What is the correct phone number for Sol y Luna?

Post by pamarie Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks some people have responded but they are giving me the international number rather than the one listed it seems on their website. I will attempt as they have suggested and see how it goes. Thx Flamingo and Pedro.

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down