INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

+28
mattoleriver
CBDSAM
DaveP
CHILLIN
sampati
kipissippi
inthecolumbiagorge
Plan B
Kiri
Gamina
Gadost
RVGRINGO
Fastfox
sir
Nosnow
kiko
newinajijic
espíritu del lago
Zedinmexico
SuzieQ1954
Carry Bean
ferret
Ojalero
viajero
Chapalagringa
hockables
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
32 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 7 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by CBDSAM Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:15 am

Chapalagringa wrote:I was in the homeopathic store on main street in Chapala this week and they carry cannabis sativa and indica in drops.  I looked at the girl behind the counter and asked her if it's legal now?  She said it must be.  I didn't think it was but thought of people I know dealing with cancer and wondered if it'd help a little with the pain? I know they need the oil.   I need some oil for some spots on my skin.  I tried it last year in the states for 3 days with a bandaid on them.  A lot wiped off when I took the bandage off.  There just wasn't enough time to finish the job.  I need one or two more applications and that's probably it.  

I am carrying several strengths as well as a very potent one that is designed for cancer and other serious issues. It has 42mg/ml and a 5 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC.

I will be in Ajijic on Sunday around 10 am if interested. I do not have the strength on me, but the 33mg/ml blend is very high and good as well. I am almost out and expect by the first of the week I will be out of the oil. Where I am leaving on the 22nd of April, after that you will be able to find it at Canadian Style Natural Foods. Tell Howard I sent you, please. He will be stocking out Coffee soon. I think we may be the first company to carry a CBD infused coffee in the country.

Blessings!

CBD SAM

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:18 am

CanuckBob wrote:Invite him to our swarm. Maybe he'll bring some free samples.

I am not doing samples, however, When we meet you are welcome to try it, look at it and I stand behind what I have. It works, It is a perfect gold color, no impurities, pure, and delicious as it uses grapeseed oil as the binding agent. Tim Wilson got a bottle and was VERY impressed with the clarity and color and smell.

I would love to connect with any of you and show you the oil. Get a bottle and see the results for yourself. Christian Harris, a local real estate agent picked up a bottle yesterday afternoon and we hung out for a few hours. He loved it and could not stop talking about it :)

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 7 Empty CBD Infused Coffee Here in Ajijic

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:46 am

We added a new product that is CBD Oil infused coffee.

People who have tried it so far really like it and it is a great way to get CBD through a cup of joe!

Go to Canadian Style Natural Foods in Ajijic as Howard is carrying it in his shop!

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 pm

With all the spamming that "CBDSAM" is doing on all the local boards I am of the opinion his CBD oil is contaminated with metamphetamin! He is like the Energizer bunny - but in an annoying way. Within a few months most everybody interested will be legally growing a plant or two in their yards, and that will be the end of that.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 pm

CHILLIN wrote:With all the spamming that "CBDSAM" is doing on all the local boards I am of the opinion his CBD oil is contaminated with metamphetamin! He is like the Energizer bunny - but in an annoying way. Within a few months most everybody interested will be legally growing a plant or two in their yards, and that will be the end of that.

Call it what you will. I am excited to get out the news of this wonderful plant and how it is helping people. I get when you believe deeply in something that it can irritate others, so if that is the case excuse me.

Its nice to have something that is changing lives including saving mine!

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:29 pm

As long as you realise what you are doing right now is illegal, and will be illegal in the near future. Only certified dispensaries will be selling cannabis extracts and their sources, strains, and components will be carefully monitored.

Saving lives might push your buttons, but as a gringo before a Mexican judge, not so much. The government has been very generous with hobby growers, but if you get caught selling anything, you will be in deep trouble. Especially in the early stages where they might want to set an example.

Enjoy your hobby, as many do, but keep money out of it, and keep quiet about it.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon May 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Unfortunately, this is what happens with legalization.

https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2019/05/05/disappearing-dispensaries-drive-fears-of-painful-future-for-cannabis-patient-suffering-from-neurological-disease.html

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Yes, there will be more growing pains but in the long term things will get worked out. Only Canada and Uraguay have full on legal marijuana. Canada is the first in the fully developed nation's.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

DianeSullivan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:39 pm

This thread is old and needs updating...
There is still no sign of legalization and/or proper testing of products made in Mexico even though "product" is available.
Elixinol was the name of a product available in Mexico locally... CBD only. They did a presentation a while back at the Danza del Sol. This is the thread from TOB that covers it and then some... https://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/86496-cbd-from-hemp-talk-by-doctors/
I still prefer getting it from the U.S. through Alex Peterson and have tried both NuLeaf Naturals and from Charlotte's Web... both are third party tested not only for content but other crap that you don't want in your medicine (pesticides/molds/heavy metals).
Gagged on the chocolate mint taste of the Charlotte's Web product and also found their concentration to be lower.
The ideal concentration varies between 5 mg per day minimum and 15 mg. per day maximum. Always start at the low end and work up in two week increments. You want the lowest dosage that does the trick for you and no more.
This is the math on understanding concentrations: You need to know the concentration in the bottle and the size of the bottle OR the concentration per ml.
The rule of thumb is 20 drops per ml.
Example:
1000 mg. in 30 ml is 33.33 mg. in 1 ml. One ml is equal to twenty drops. Therefore there are 1.67 mg. in each drop of your mixture so at the dosage you are giving her (4 drops a day which should be two drops each time every twelve hours), she is getting 3.34 mg each time for a total of 6.68 mg per day.

I am sticking with NuLeaf. Their product is full spectrum, CO2 double extracted to maintain the fragile terpenes and other cannabinoids. It is third party tested. My current supply, brought in by Alex Peterson a week ago, is in a higher concentration so I can take less each time. It is 1800 mg per 30 ml (3.0 mg per drop) and I take 2 drops  sublingually at 7 a.m. and two more at 6 pm. NO PAIN.
You can play with concentrations and costs until you find what works for you and we are all different.
NuLeaf: https://nuleafnaturals.com/

Charlotte's Web: https://www.charlottesweb.com/

For the record... sublingual gives relief within twenty minutes but some people like ingesting gummies or capsules. Just be aware the process of digestion dilutes the effectiveness of the product and it takes longer to achieve effects (one to two hours).
Alex Peterson can be reached at rapidpackman@gmail.com to make inquiries about his
current shipping practices, timing and costs.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Plan B and DianeSullivan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DianeSullivan Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:32 pm

We're new to the area, and both have been wanting to try CBD oil for pain and insomnia. Thank you for all the information, ferret...it helped so much!! How do we find Alex Peterson?
What strength should we start at? I imagine it's according to individual need, but we're just not sure where to start. Thanks again! Diane and Paul

DianeSullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Alex Peterson's e-mail address is in the post above yours and also information about dosage.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:50 pm

"preliminary evidence that tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other compounds found in cannabis can remove amyloid beta, the toxic protein most commonly associated with Alzheimer’s disease."

I can believe that. Anecdotally speaking, no one I know who is a long-time pot smoker has any signs of Alzheimers. Those that are losing it in that way aren't pot smokers.
I've also observed that pot smokers tend to look younger than others their age who don't indulge.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sandayv Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:28 am

DianeSullivan wrote:We're new to the area, and both have been wanting to try CBD oil for pain and insomnia. Thank you for all the information, ferret...it helped so much!! How do we find Alex Peterson?
What strength should we start at? I imagine it's according to individual need, but we're just not sure where to start. Thanks again! Diane and Paul

My mother just started taking CBD oil. So the CBD required to take per day was a whopping 25mg. She had been taking about 10 mgs for the last couple of weeks, but she knew that wasn't enough. It wasn't doing anything for her- it didn't give her any relief from the pain in her joints, or make this horrid nerve pain stop shooting up and down her arm. The Dr. said they would up it to 20mgs today, which she was fine with because at least it would be something, but then he said "we'll see how you do on this new dose, So you should try it on yourself.

If you really wanna purchase the best CBD oil so Sandayv is the best option to buy with good discounted price.

sandayv

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:01 am

Are you spamming us with a disjointed attempt at advertising?
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7