INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New breakfast restaurant coming....soon!

+4
oncesubtle
Gamina
David
cornedbeefrick
8 posters

Go down

New breakfast restaurant coming....soon! Empty New breakfast restaurant coming....soon!

Post by cornedbeefrick Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:29 pm

In the last 10 days Heidi have had a bunch of people approach us and say that they heard we were opening a new restaurant....WRONG!!! About 2 weeks ago we met 2 gentlemen that recently moved here from Puerta Vallarta and wanted to open a breakfast restaurant. They actually hired us to help them with the menu and preparation of the dishes. They will be serving most of the offerings we served at the Early Bird Cafe. From the same coffee, real hash browns, and, our very popular "Corned Beef Smash"! All I can tell everyone at this point is that they will be located in the Plaza Suites Hotel on the East side of the plaza in Ajijic and that the name will be Jimmy D's Rainbow Cafe. Opening date has yet to be set. Heidi and I will be there to hassle the customers....as usual!

cornedbeefrick

Back to top Go down

New breakfast restaurant coming....soon! Empty Re: New breakfast restaurant coming....soon!

Post by David Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Great news! I hope they have the good sense to open early. Most places serving breakfast here open way past my breakfast time!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

New breakfast restaurant coming....soon! Empty Re: New breakfast restaurant coming....soon!

Post by Gamina Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 pm

Hey Rick--did you mean west side of the plaza?
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cornedbeefrick Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 am

Yeah, at my age i'm lucky to know up and down! I can't wait to "chow down" on a skillet breakfast!

cornedbeefrick

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 am

Yo Rick, another request to open early. How about 7:30 a.m?
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:46 am

Ya even 8am would be good, most of these places open at 9am and by then your starving!
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 am

Wish it was placed elsewhere, like San Antonio.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:31 am

David wrote:Great news!  I hope they have the good sense to open early.  Most places serving breakfast here open way past my breakfast time!

Agreed !  We should sleep in more I guess.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:35 am

Gosha's, on the Carreterrra, lake side, East of Bruno's in same block. Breakfast every day, from 8:30. Indoors or out. Great fresh food.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down