INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa.

5 posters

Go down

My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa. Empty My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa.

Post by Clueless Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:54 pm

A lady I know and lives across the street from me was walking her two small dogs inside the fracc two days ago.

A man who also lives in the Fracc was with his larger dog and the dog came over to the woman who hit the ground with a cane. The man then came up to her, grabbed her by the throat and threw her to the ground and walked off.

The woman suffered injuries and reported it to the fracc office.

This is a good time to remind people that it can be very helpful and protective to have a stun-gun with you when walking around. They are legal and will deter dogs and most men just by pressing the "shock" button and engaging the electric ark.

David, at the office at Chapala Haciendas #2 has some for sale for $500. A very cheap price for the safety.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa. Empty Re: My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa.

Post by CanuckBob Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Nice neighborhood. Has a report has been filed with the MP?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa. Empty Re: My neighbor was assaulted in Chapala Haciendsa.

Post by Clueless Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Nice neighborhood. Has a report has been filed with the MP?

Don't know. If I'm going to make a guess, I would say no, unless they find who the guy is, then MP will take a report and give it to detectives, then - - - - - maybe. IMO
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 pm

The guy is well known and the police have been informed of his identity, but as there doesn't seem to have been any witnesses, I don't know how the police can proceed.

Oh, and those stun-guns provide, at best, a false sense of security: point one of those at the wrong person and you'll surely wish you hadn't. A 60, 70, 80 year-old is no match for a determined 20 something, which is maybe why old soldiers sit behind desks.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Is the guy a national or a foreigner?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:11 pm

He is a Canadian. Sorry for the delay in responding.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

The lady needs to do a denuncia at the MP if the police knows him it is even better..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:09 am

IMO it should be handled by a Mexican Paul Kersey.

Remember the story a while ago on the Bus " justiciero?"

Want some interesting stats? Read this.

Mexican Justice
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:13 am

brigitte wrote:The lady needs to do a denuncia at the MP if the police knows him it is even better..

Knowing and doing are two different things.

In many instances, the police take a "hands off" attitude when there is an issue between gringos.

I would also think the HOA for the fracc could do something. What? Something.

I know -- - Dead Horse

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:11 am

If the woman had injuries it is assault and should be reported to the MP. The office would know who the man is and the investigators can get the name from the people at the office, unless they do not want to speak but they should at least have a report of the woman being assaulted by a foreigner.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down