INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US

+4
bimini6
kiko
David
Canmex 87
8 posters

Go down

Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US Empty Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 am

Does anyone deal with an auto ins. company here in MX that also provides limited liability (or coverage of some type) while you are in the US.

I used to have a policy like that ... I think it was through AXA (?), but now the insurance agent is saying one is not available.

So, I'm checking around .....

How about Qualitas or similar large companies?
And, if they do have the limited insurance for the US, has anyone needed to use it ... with what kind of experience?

Thanks ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US Empty Re: Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US

Post by Canmex 87 Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:36 am

We have Qualitas which provides NOB limited coverage.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US Empty Re: Mexican auto insurance policies with some limited liability when traveling in the US

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:38 am

Canmex 87 wrote:We have Qualitas which provides NOB limited coverage.

Have you tried to use the NOB insurance?

Do you happen to know if Qualitas is the only one?

Thanks ...

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am

Fortunately we have never had to use it.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:28 pm

We have AXA which includes it.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Qualitas covers cars but not motorcycles. Just a heads up.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Where can you buy Qualitas locally .... Parker? Is there another agent or two?
Thanks...

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bimini6 Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Qualitas covers us in the US liability only in the US.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm

We have AXA that covers limited liability in the US
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:01 pm

martygraw wrote:We have AXA that covers limited liability in the US
that's interesting because I contacted Jesus Tejeda who I thought was an agent for AXA and I was told he did not carry any companies that cover US liability! Who else lakeside, or available in Guad, carries AXA?

Thanks ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Sherman wrote:Where can you buy Qualitas locally ....  Parker?  Is there another agent or two?
Thanks...

Yes, I have Qualitas through Parker, but they handle other companies as well, as they are brokers and not employees (exclusive) of any insurance company.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Thanks for all the input.
S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogo Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 am

Andre Bellon at Bellon Insurance offers Qualitas, as well as other company's policies. He's also a broker.

Gogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:27 am

Gogo wrote:Andre Bellon at Bellon Insurance offers Qualitas, as well as other company's policies. He's also a broker.

Thanks, but I will not use Bellon for anything.

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down