INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center)

+16
Plan B
Dr. Ayax
David
SunshineyDay
TrueBrit
lakeside7
gringal
Seymour Sam
solajijic
sm1mex
slainte39
Trailrunner
Lady Otter Latté
Gamina
CanuckBob
Chapalamed
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Empty "THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center)

Post by Chapalamed Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:40 pm

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen10
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen11
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen12
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen13

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen12
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen10
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Screen11
"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) 19468010

A full video of the hospital can be viewed on CHAPALA MED's FACEBOOK PAGE -  CHAPALA MED - RBC Video

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChapalaMedical/videos/?ref=page_internal

A new 30,000 square meter hospital in Ajijic was exclusively announced today to the Lake Chapala Reporter. The facility stands to raise the bar significantly for medical care in this area, providing the same quality of services and staff as that of Guadalajara.

The facility will be called the RIBERA MEDICAL CENTER, modeled after the Vallarta Medical Center in Puerto Vallarta, and will be built and administered by the same people, including:

Lucretia Marrón MacNaught
Victor Manuel Sainz Rocha
Luis Antonio Michel Ruelas

The hospital will be built in Ajijic on the west side of the Libramiento across from the El Dorado condominium complex, and it will be a private facility. That means that services will not be covered by IMSS or Seguro Popular insurance plans, except in the event of overflow from their own facilities, or if special accords are negotiated. Private health insurances plans, however, will cover the new facility’s services, just as they do for other private hospitals in Guadalajara.

The announcement was made today by local doctor Santiago Hernandez M.D.  of  CHAPALA MED , who has been named the hospital’s medical director. He plans to split his new role with his existing family medical practice in Plaza Interlago in San Antonio Tlayacapan.
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Empty Re: "THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center)

Post by CanuckBob Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 am

Looks great. When is this anticipated to be completed?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

"THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center) Empty Re: "THE" NEW HOSPITAL - RBC (Ribera Medical Center)

Post by Chapalamed Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:13 am

The administrators, architect, investment group and I were at city hall yesterday finalizing details and permits. Construction should start within a month. The ground-breaking ceremony will be announced to the media and should happen then.

Hospital should be up and running by this time next year, according to all the planning that was finalized yesterday.
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:43 am

I believe this is a financial boondoggle at this time.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm

How can you say that, Gamina? The “administrators,” the “investors,” and the “medical director” have visited “City Hall” and a hospital will be up and running in one year. Well, it “should” be anyway. Sounds doable to me.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:37 pm

I believe the investors have several other medical facilities in PV. You can be sure they have done their research as to viability and such.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Medical facilities, no matter how beautiful, well-appointed, or sophisticated . . . are only as good as the practitioners that provide medical care there.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Yep, the same could be said for most business's. #4 was a good example of a beautiful, well appointed restaurant that failed under the new management and mediocre food.......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Medical facilities, no matter how beautiful, well-appointed, or sophisticated . . . are only as good as the practitioners that provide medical care there.

Are you subtly implying that could be the problem in this particular endeavor.  I know you follow the medical scene around Lake Chapala a lot more closely than I do.  In any event, they should probably be able to prove, or disprove themselves, in a short time after they are up and running.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:50 pm

No Slainte, I'm not saying that, what I said is true anywhere and everywhere. It's just a building and equipment, beyond that what's needed are honest,talented, and skilled people using it. 

You're right, CB, that's true of any business but I'd rather get a bad meal than an incorrect diagnosis or treatment plan.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Wonder if they are going to do Endoscopies. I don't see that listed.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:How can you say that, Gamina? The “administrators,” the “investors,” and the “medical director” have visited “City Hall” and a hospital will be up and running in one year. Well, it “should” be anyway. Sounds doable to me.

The "other" new hospital will have everything and more than the one on the libramiento.  Maskaras already has a totally inadequate "hospital" in their current building.  Ajijic Clinic and Hospital has a real hospital with operating room, etc.  The new SP hospital in Joco isn't full of patients.  The duplication of services here will be the financial boondoggle of which I speak.  The patient population here won't support two new facilities.  Maybe down the road in a few years when Lakeside is really jammed with people, but not right now.  I suspect that the financial people from PV didn't anticipate the Maskaras consortium would build a new place and hence may consider postponing this project for awhile. IMHO
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Maskaras has tried before and failed.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Yes, they built a building and then abandoned it. Someone posted here about sewer problems or something but not much info as to why was given. Anyone know more about why Maskaras never moved into their new building?
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Gamina wrote: Maskaras already has a totally inadequate "hospital" in their current building.

I sure wouldn't call that a hospital, maybe a fairly well appointed clinic, hence Maskaras Clinic.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Gamina wrote:Yes, they built a building and then abandoned it.  Someone posted here about sewer problems or something but not much info as to why was given.  Anyone know more about why Maskaras never moved into their new building?

If you are referring to the commercial building at the east end of the block where Maskaras Clinic is presently situated, that building was never financed or built by any of the principals at the present clinic or the new facility being built on the Carretera (Av. Hidalgo) in SAT.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:48 pm

slainte39 wrote:
Gamina wrote:Yes, they built a building and then abandoned it.  Someone posted here about sewer problems or something but not much info as to why was given.  Anyone know more about why Maskaras never moved into their new building?

If you are referring to the commercial building at the east end of the block where Maskaras Clinic is presently situated, that building was never financed or built by any of the principals at the present clinic or the new facility being built on the Carretera (Av. Hidalgo) in SAT.

That was never my understanding. But I will ask around tomorrow to see what the skinny is.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 am

Ribera Medical Center will be built on the LIBRAMIENTO across from EL DORADO complex and has no association with Maskaras Clinic or the group of doctors whom are building their project in San Antonio Tlayacapan by the HOLE IN ONE. Just adding some clarification.

Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:53 am

Gamina wrote:
slainte39 wrote:

That was never my understanding.  But I will ask around tomorrow to see what the skinny is.

Ask away....I know the owner of the building.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am

Yeah. That abandoned project has nothing to do with Maskaras Clinic, which most certainly is a clinic, not a hospital.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 am

solajijic wrote:Maskaras has tried before and failed.
What has Maskaras tried before and failed at?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 am

That was never my understanding.  But I will ask around tomorrow to see what the skinny is.[/quote]

Ask away....I know the owner of the building.[/quote]

Slainte:

What was the purpose of the abandoned building in the first place, since you know the owner.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 am

Gamina wrote:That was never my understanding.  But I will ask around tomorrow to see what the skinny is.

Ask away....I know the owner of the building.[/quote]

Slainte:

What was the purpose of the abandoned building in the first place, since you know the owner.[/quote]

****************************************************************************************************************

A commercial location/building with space for leasing.  For a period of time it was leased by the Juzgado before their new facility was built east of Chapala.  The building is for sale as the owner isn't interested in managing the leasing operation of the property.
In Mexico it is called (in English),  a real estate savings account.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Seymour Sam Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Gamina wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:How can you say that, Gamina? The “administrators,” the “investors,” and the “medical director” have visited “City Hall” and a hospital will be up and running in one year. Well, it “should” be anyway. Sounds doable to me.

The "other" new hospital will have everything and more than the one on the libramiento.  Maskaras already has a totally inadequate "hospital" in their current building.  Ajijic Clinic and Hospital has a real hospital with operating room, etc.  The new SP hospital in Joco isn't full of patients.  The duplication of services here will be the financial boondoggle of which I speak.  The patient population here won't support two new facilities.  Maybe down the road in a few years when Lakeside is really jammed with people, but not right now.  I suspect that the financial people from PV didn't anticipate the Maskaras consortium would build a new place and hence may consider postponing this project for awhile.  IMHO

Could someone explain what qualifies Ajijic Clinic as a Hospital now? Have they replaced their ancient X-ray machine? What sort of life saving equipment do they have? Trail runner, perhaps you’d know the answers? What I cannot understand is a three story building, with steep ramps, for wheelchairs and gurneys, but no stairs and NO ELEVATOR! To walk up, to visit a friend, was difficult for me.... as it could be for a number of people. Really, just curious.

Seymour Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 pm

hahaha good question. I think all they did was add the sign "Hospital" on the building.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next