INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Help In Mexico.....Full Time for 45 Days....THANK YOU SPENCER

Go down

Temporary Help In Mexico.....Full Time for 45 Days....THANK YOU SPENCER Empty Temporary Help In Mexico.....Full Time for 45 Days....THANK YOU SPENCER

Post by Jim W Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I brought my 85 year old Mother to Mexico, suffering from dementia, early stage alzheimers, for 6 weeks, requires 24/7 care. We hired a caretaker for 8 hours per day, Monday thru Saturday. Since we are paying 2650 pesos per week, we were concerned about severence....which could exceed 30,000 pesos. I have known this caretaker for 7 years, and know there probably wouldn't be an issue....better safe than sorry.

Being concerned about Labor Laws in Mexico, I was concerned about termination cost for employee working for 45 days, as my understanding is, we are required to pay severance pay, if employee terminated, after 30 days, they would receive 90 days severence compensation.

I contacted Intercasa....AKA Spencer.....He did the research, drew up a temporary contract, in Spanish for our helper to review and sign, to eliminate possible issues. mariachi THANK YOU SPENCER

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down