INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

question about obtaining RFC# online

Go down

question about obtaining RFC# online

Post by donenrique on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I am trying to obtain an RFC# online using my CURP#.  I have my residente permanente and with my husband, purchased and own a home in Ajijic  My Spanish is ok, but I hit the question which asked  "Tiene fuente de ingresos en territorio nacional?"  which I translated as "do I have a source of income in the national territory?"  National territory means Mexico, right?  Here I have questions.  

My only income is monthly social security which is sent to a bank in the US and then I transfer down to a Mexican bank as needed.  To my thinking, this is not Mexican income.  However, when I answer "no" I cannot choose Mexico from the drop-down menu as to where I live.  If I answer "yes" Mexico as my residence country is filled in and then it asks for the date that my income began.  After that, I can select that I am retired and that is the source of my income.

I am unsure as to how I should be answering.  How have others answered these questions?

Thanks in advance.

donenrique

Back to top Go down

Re: question about obtaining RFC# online

Post by Ezzie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 am

Answer "No" and select the US. You complete the address of where you live in Mexico further up the form.

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Post by donenrique on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Gracias. Was able to complete and get my number!

donenrique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down