INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is my new client? El Chapo? Al Capone? Much, much worse….

+15
borderreiver
slainte39
RVGRINGO
Gamina
kipissippi
Rosa Venus
brigitte
autumndreams
gringal
solajijic
Lady Otter Latté
SunFan
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
Intercasa
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Empty Who is my new client? El Chapo? Al Capone? Much, much worse….

Post by Intercasa Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse…. An elderly couple who had a landlord / tenant dispute had been tricked into signing papers where they consented to a judgment and there was a translator who was the sister of the person suing them all the while the elderly couple was threatened with armed commandos coming to get them, deportation and all this drama.  The guy speaks no Spanish so signed a bunch of papers after making no response to the civil court as instructed (poorly) by a confederate of the opposing side which was worse then doing nothing at all.

They had cash flow issues and a civil case was filed, now they are being threatened with criminal action although nobody has seen any criminal case nor have they been called to make a statement, also arrest warrants are private, not public although one person has an interest in getting them out, the person who wants to rent the property for a low price so she has apparently been participating in the threats against this couple making it seem that the Chapala police supports her actions (the property is located outside the municipality of Chapala).  Does the municipality of Chapala and the police know that someone is alleging to have their support  in order to scare an old couple so they will leave their home and a lady who sells news can move in for cheap rent?

My crime?  Representing real criminals such as the elderly so they will not allow fraud to get them evicted and explaining their rights to them.  Heck I havent even prepared one document, just explained the law, knowledge is power.... and dangerous.  If all is above board then justice will prevail and nobody should worry or have to cut corners.  Im guilty as charged, anybody know a good attorney?
Attachments
Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Attachment
QZXX2484.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(166 Kb) Downloaded 97 times
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Empty Re: Who is my new client? El Chapo? Al Capone? Much, much worse….

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 am

As usual the Lake Chapala Reporter is being used for Lisa's personal agenda. What a joke.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Empty Re: Who is my new client? El Chapo? Al Capone? Much, much worse….

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 am

Way too much drama.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue May 01, 2018 8:03 am

This is our beloved Lisa Jorgenson?

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 am

This is the image that Spencer attached above. I believe it is a FB message from Lisa to Spencer's clients. Nice.

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Qzxx2410

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue May 01, 2018 9:36 am

Is this not criminal harassment? Particularly given the vulnerable condition of the victims.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am

I thought I could not dislike this woman anymore than I already did nor hold her in greater distain. I was wrong.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am

That picture is one worth a thousand words. She has been despicable since the day she arrived here and these latest actions are cruel. I can't say I have ever seen anything so blatently intimidating and terrorizing.

This hope this incident turns ugly on her.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 am

solajijic wrote:That picture is one worth a thousand words.  She has been despicable since the day she arrived here and these latest actions are cruel.  I can't say I have ever seen anything so blatently intimidating and terrorizing.

This hope this incident turns ugly on her.

I've never met the woman, and with luck, never will, but hope that she's gone so far into not only evil, but illegal territory that her karma bill is due and will be paid. Good luck to Spencer.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  Empty Lisa Chapala Community Meeting

Post by autumndreams Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 am

Anyone want to go? Who is my new client?  El Chapo?  Al Capone?  Much, much worse….  18717  

CHAPALA COMMUNITY SAFETY MEETING

“Lake Chapala Crime Watch, along with the Municipality of Chapala and various law enforcement agencies, will sponsor a Community Safety Meeting on Friday, May 4th at 11:00 AM at the Old Chapala City Hall Auditorium.  All citizens who wish to learn information concerning the procedure for reporting crimes and the structure of the various law enforcement agencies are invited to attend.  However, if you wish to speak or ask questions, you will be required to submit said questions prior to the beginning of the meeting.   This forum is being provided in accordance with the mission of Lake Chapala Crime Watch,  specifically to provide a resource to report criminal acts within the Municipality of Chapala; to provide information regarding  public security; to serve as a liaison for local law enforcement authorities; to provide a safe and anonymous venue for reporting to authorities; and to provide only factual and accurate information to the public.

Lake Chapala Crime Watch is a non-political organization composed of approximately 1,300 citizens seeking to help eliminate and/or reduce crime in our area.  Interested parties can find more information on Facebook at “Lake Chapala Crime Watch”.  “
__._,_.___

autumndreams

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue May 01, 2018 10:15 am

Yes good luck to Spencer..She is going after his reputation and thratening people_ What is this woman problem_

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue May 01, 2018 10:31 am

brigitte wrote:Yes good luck to Spencer..She is going after his reputation and thratening people_ What is this woman problem_

How about : just naturally mean as a snake.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 am

How about attention ho? For which ya'll are just playing right into her hand. Ignore her and she'll ride off into the sunset. 
Spencer's a big boy, he can take care of himself.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue May 01, 2018 11:54 am

Trailrunner wrote:How about attention ho? For which ya'll are just playing right into her hand. Ignore her and she'll ride off into the sunset. 
Spencer's a big boy, he can take care of himself.

It must feel good to be so much more perceptive than the rest of us, eh? Lisa J. is way beyond being an attention ho. She's a criminal. Her intentions were clear, and I doubt that she gives a spit whether or not any of us are giving her the gift of attention.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Yes, as a matter of fact it does!

lol!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue May 01, 2018 8:21 pm

If this is true, it goes waaaay beyond her previous small game con-artistry and other horseshit pursuits. It also makes me curious about what her past may have included before she moved here. It just might be time she got punted.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 01, 2018 8:52 pm

If this is true, she'll probably get arrested and go to Puente Grande!

Which would be a good thing - if this is true.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Get a rope........jaja. Time to run her outta town.

Beer

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm

I was reading her crap on facebook and all I could think was "what the hell?" I thought attacking another person and trying to ruin their business was illegal? Libel? Slander? Shouldn't she be getting the boot? What a nasty twit.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Tue May 01, 2018 11:15 pm

She needs to be deported post haste.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 am

People have been deported for less, that's why I question the validity of all this. Why hasn't she been deported?

She's all over FB.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 02, 2018 7:52 am

Perhaps the Guadalajara Reporter can do a article about her including pictures of her FaceBook posts and messages.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed May 02, 2018 9:18 am

I do not think harassing people is illegal, the collection agencies harass the heck out of people about tiny bills. and they are obviously allowed to do it. It is not a deportable offense.. Hopefully Spencer can take care of her and have her lose money in court about one thing or another and run her out of town that way.. better if she deport herself.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed May 02, 2018 10:03 am

Has anyone heard from Ben Gaza lately?

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Wed May 02, 2018 1:30 pm

kipissippi wrote:What a nasty twit.

I think you misspelled that.

lol!

Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next