INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wireless Telephone/VOIP Telephone Problems

4 posters

Go down

Wireless Telephone/VOIP  Telephone Problems Empty Wireless Telephone/VOIP Telephone Problems

Post by Jim W Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 pm

I have 2 wireless telephones on the upper level, and 2 wireless voip telephones on lower level of Casa. Due to concrete and rebar construction, neither work on opposite levels of home. Does anyone know of a solution to the problem, and where to purchase same?

Last edited by Jim W on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell.)
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Wireless Telephone/VOIP  Telephone Problems Empty Re: Wireless Telephone/VOIP Telephone Problems

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

We can't go into another room either, too much cement. The 2.8 ghzt would allow it but the newer 5.8 won't. The reception is clearer just not the distance anymore.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Wireless Telephone/VOIP  Telephone Problems Empty Re: Wireless Telephone/VOIP Telephone Problems

Post by ferret Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 am

Try telephones that are clearly marked "DECT 6.0"

They seem to be unaffected by other wireless transmissions like your WIFI computer modem.

We experienced the same as you Chapalagringa...until we got the Dect 6.0 phones. You can google them.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 am

I bought my wireless phone at Telmex - not cheap - around 900 pesos. But I can get reception anywhere in the house - through cement walls and as far out in the yard as I can get. Haven't tried it on the roof yet - knees too bad to go up there very often.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down