INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday?

5 posters

Go down

Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday? Empty Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday?

Post by Cincy Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Obviously, NOB, when national holidays fall on weekends, either Friday or Monday are observed as paid days off. Do I need to give my full time gardener Monday off work with full pay?

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday? Empty Re: Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday?

Post by JayBear Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:39 pm

https://www.officeholidays.com/countries/mexico/index.php

The above link says that when a statutory holiday falls on a Sunday, it is observed on Monday.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday? Empty Re: Since Mexican Independence Day falls on Sunday is the following day consider a paid Holiday?

Post by CanuckBob Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:54 am

I give them the day off (Monday) with full pay.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrell Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 am

Actually, there are holidays which do NOT move to Monday and Independence Day is one of them.
May 1 for Labor Day, December 1 for Virgin of Guadalupe are also celebrated on the actual date.

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 am

I've decided to give my full-time gardener/handyman Monday off with full pay. He seemed a little surprised but I think it's the right thing to do...

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Marrell wrote:Actually, there are holidays which do NOT move to Monday and Independence Day is one of them.  
May 1 for Labor Day,  December 1 for Virgin of Guadalupe are also celebrated on the actual date.

Virgen de Guadalupe day is 12 de diciembre.

Have a Guadalupe in the family that was born on that day.  Not hard to come up with a name.  lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down