INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Jocotopec Investivated

4 posters

Go down

Three Jocotopec Investivated Empty Three Jocotopec Investivated

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

You can check out the summary in English at Lakesidecrime.com

Link to the Milenio newspaper: http://jalisco.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/1e8c1391d6d8c8a64ec0912c53851325
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Three Jocotopec Investivated Empty Re: Three Jocotopec Investivated

Post by raqueteer Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 pm

That was possibly the worst translation google has ever spit out.

Just saying.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Here is a slightly better version on the Lakesidecrime.com website:

August 23, 2011 Jocotepec • Three Jocotepec municipal police are investigated by his alleged ties to organized crime group The Resistance, as a secretary of the delegation of the Attorney General of the State of Jalisco (PGJEJ).

Yesterday, the state agency staff reported on the provision before a judge of Livier Obanivaldo Zaragoza, Jose Mendez and Manuel Perales Islands Ruvalcaba, who were arrested by state troopers on Aug. 18 on a farm where they had weapons and in which there two people buried underground.

At a truck caught Tiida assured them stolen, which were carrying weapons and drugs.

The detainees said they belong to the Resistance and those killed and buried allegedly belonged to a rival group.

The detainees took the state police to a gap where she was buried someone else, who allegedly criminals for ransom.

The arrest of three persons who were recorded on charges of grand theft and organized crime, allowed the authorities know that three policemen and a secretary Jocotepec the MP agency working for this organization as informants, as they became aware of the arrival of elements of other units to the area.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks,
however it is still not too clear in the article that a secretary for the states attorney general is also being investigated.

At least so far it appears that the secretary from the States attorney generals office or the police have not as yet been officially charged, however that is not at all clear.

The names in the article are those of the gang members only, who became informants regarding the involvement of the police and the secretary for the state attorney generals office.

In the original article the names of the policemen are included, however the name of the secretary for the States attorney general has not been released. The translation has no mention of this.

Los oficiales son Martín Cortez Miranda, de 36 años, Abundio Brión Aguilar, de 46, y Ricardo Gómez Lozano, de 38 años, pero del secretario, la PGJEJ se reservó su nombre. ( from the article)

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 pm

No It's not clear who or even what position the secretary for the States attorney general is, name has not been released. And I'm not familiar with the position. I keep watching lakesidecrime.com and a few other on-line periodicals for more information.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:28 am

[quote="simpsca"]No It's not clear who or even what position the secretary for the States attorney general is, name has not been released. And I'm not familiar with the position. I keep watching lakesidecrime.com and a few other on-line periodicals for more information.[/quote]

I could easily be wrong but I think there is something like 7 executive secretarias under the Ministerio Publico chart of organization and the paper is talking about a "delegación secretario" and I do not know how many of these there are so unless there is an announcement I do not think it will be easy to know who is being investigated.
Jocotepec is a subdelagación under the La Cienega delegación which is located in Ocotlan.
Just wait and see or keep your ear to the ground and something will come up eventually.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 am

M&M wrote:
simpsca wrote:No It's not clear who or even what position the secretary for the States attorney general is, name has not been released. And I'm not familiar with the position. I keep watching lakesidecrime.com and a few other on-line periodicals for more information.

I could easily be wrong but I think there is something like 7 executive secretarias under the Ministerio Publico chart of organization and the paper is talking about a "delegación secretario" and I do not know how many of these there are so unless there is an announcement I do not think it will be easy to know who is being investigated.
Jocotepec is a subdelagación under the La Cienega delegación which is located in Ocotlan.
Just wait and see or keep your ear to the ground and something will come up eventually.

One would hope. Smokealot

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am

so now the government, courts have their hands on organized criminals... apparently with dead bodies all around them...

now what happens?

does mexico have capital punishment?... will these boys ever see the light of day again?... will these boys be buring the competition again 10 years down the road?

do these fellas get a court appointed lawyer?

crime and justice are certainly a bit more... er.. graphic in mexico than some other places
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 am

This has been happening for a while , nothing new except for the location.

Mexico has no death penalty .
These kids will get a lawyer .
Remember there is no trial no jury as in the US..
Their case will go in front of a judge that will rule, then they will be sentenced and they should go to jail after that but anything can happen.

Do yourself a favor buy yourself the Mexican comedy by Luis Estrada called El Infierno. Make sure it has English subtitles if you do not speak Spanish.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 am

Still keeping pretty quiet about this I see. Not a peep about anything.

Any rumors?

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down