INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line!

+4
little italy
ferret
Carry Bean
JayBear
8 posters

Go down

Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line! Empty Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line!

Post by JayBear Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Just came back from a necessary run from mi casa in west Ajijic to Farmacia GDL. Huge lines east and west of the BP station (where the Oxxo is) east of La Canacinta and west of Los Arroyos. Apparently they are open! One can get thru on the carretera both ways, but traffic has to go over on the shoulder going east to allow drivers to go west around the backup. 

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line! Empty Re: Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line!

Post by Carry Bean Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Riberas Pemex had long lines this afternoon in both directions around 4:30 but the station wasn’t open yet. They were selling gas 20 minutes ago though.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line! Empty Re: Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line!

Post by ferret Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 pm

I'm still parked at home. Waiting until those who need it to work are getting theirs and the pressure is off.
The half a tank that I have is for emergencies only... Murphy's Law.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

How are emergency vehicles getting gas?
How are those who services us getting their gas?
i personally have told my housekeeper, pool person, gardener not to come and to save their gas for emergencies, however, they said if they didn't show up they wouldn't get paid. Unfortunately this is true. Shame on those who are so self centered and i know many. Guess it's the reason I don't have many friends. boo hoo

I don't understand why the government didn't send some sort of warning as to the shut down.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Wouldn't that be the equivalent of the Police notifying when a sting would take place?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Why would you not pay your workers if you are the one saying to stay home?

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:52 am

I'm sorry, did i say in my statement that I didn't pay my workers. They are paid if they are here or not. i give them days off (with pay) besides their two weeks vacation.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Gas at last--if you want to wait in a very long line! Empty Gas ran out last night at midnight

Post by hbdoss1 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 am

While the west Ajijic BP station (where the Oxxo is) east of La Canacinta and west of Los Arroyos had gas yesterday, they ran out at midnight and don't know when to expect another truck. They were restricting to 500 pesos per vehicle.

We too are waiting until the workers get their 'livelihood fuel', but it does seem that this isn't getting addressed 'in 2 days' as the daily report has been, and now need to find some. Any new news today folks?

hbdoss1

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 am

little italy wrote:I'm sorry, did i say in my statement that I didn't pay my workers. They are paid if they are here or not. i give them days off (with pay) besides their two weeks vacation.

From your post:
"however, they said if they didn't show up they wouldn't get paid. Unfortunately this is true."

WELL??

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 am

According to this morning's news, AMLO and Pemex are going to open a pipe to Guad, under heavy guard, to expedite delivery . Hopefully that will trickle down to us. 

Anybody sees gas today please report. Thanks.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:53 am

Big line in Riberas I had to break through to get on the carretera but no idea if they were pumping this morning.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:25 am

oh i see where my statement was confusing. the workers i talked with was referring to other clients who would not pay them. i was trying to throw them a bit of "lifeline" to help. sorry about that, didn't mean to upset anyone.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:27 am

little italy wrote:oh i see where my statement was confusing. the workers i talked with was referring to other clients who would not pay them. i was trying to throw them a bit of "lifeline" to help. sorry about that, didn't mean to upset anyone.

Okay. Got it. You're one of the goo guys.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down