INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFE BILL: I need top notch Electrician

+8
CanuckBob
MexicoPete
RVGRINGO
ferret
cypress
Rosa Venus
Canada_Mike
gringal
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CFE BILL: I need top notch Electrician - Page 2 Empty Re: CFE BILL: I need top notch Electrician

Post by CanuckBob Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Yes, they seem to boost it every month. It has gone up substantially in the past 5 years or so. Almost double.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

CFE BILL: I need top notch Electrician - Page 2 Empty Re: CFE BILL: I need top notch Electrician

Post by Cincy Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:23 pm

I have not changed the kWh formula I use in my spreadsheet for the last 2.5 years because none of the CFE rates (Basic - Intermediate - Excess) have changed during that period in our area (Tarifa 1).  I can match my CFE bill to the exact centavo (which are rounded back and carried over to the next billing period).

What I don't know is whether the DAC rate has changed.

But, what I did just find on this CFE Tarifa 1 page is that the monthly rates (Basic - Intermediate - Excess) are due to increase slightly every month during 2019...!!!

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:31 pm

In Puerto Vallarta they use many "dirty tricks" because the A.C. Rates are so high. One is to have a corrupt C.F.E. electrician to install new years in your meter. They will ask you what you think is fair price to pay, then year it accordingly. There are obviously office people in on this too, who give the electricians advance warnings of inspections. This is why, in Puerto Vallarta, at least, why there is a big push for digital meters which can be checked online and don't use gears. The other "trick" is to open the meter and you will see six tabs that the meter plugs into. Pick the tab on the furthest upper left and disable it, typically bend out the tab with a screwdriver so that the meter cannot access it. This will give free power other than the min per month (80 pesos?). The trouble is that they will eventually send a technician out, so to continue your little scam, you have to brush the backing plate with battery or muriatic acid, to look like bad corrosion, they will tell you that is not their job, so eventually you have to put in a new one, and there old meter works again. Should get you out at D.a.c. Anyways. The C.f.e. makes their profit from industrial users - they don't seem to care much at all about residential customers.
Edit g.e.a.r.s not years - auto correct cannot handle that word.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Somehow, I doubt Gringal will be doing that any time soon. Interesting, though.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Interesting!!!! That's what I like about Inside Lakeside - you guys really know stuff!!! Impressed, to say the least.. don't need to do anything now as my elec included in my rent, but in the future... will find this thread in the archives.

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:59 pm

CHILLIN wrote:In Puerto Vallarta they use many "dirty tricks" because the A.C. Rates are so high. One is to have a corrupt C.F.E. electrician to install new years in your meter. They will ask you what you think is fair price to pay, then year it accordingly. There are obviously office people in on this too, who give the electricians advance warnings of inspections. This is why, in Puerto Vallarta, at least, why there is a big push for digital meters which can be checked online and don't use gears. The other "trick" is to open the meter and you will see six tabs that the meter plugs into. Pick the tab on the furthest upper left and disable it, typically bend out the tab with a screwdriver so that the meter cannot access it. This will give free power other than the min per month (80 pesos?). The trouble is that they will eventually send a technician out, so to continue your little scam, you have to brush the backing plate with battery or muriatic acid, to look like bad corrosion, they will tell you that is not their job, so eventually you have to put in a new one, and there old meter works again. Should get you out at D.a.c. Anyways. The C.f.e. makes their profit from industrial users - they don't seem to care much at all about residential customers.
Edit g.e.a.r.s not years - auto correct cannot handle that word.

AMLO said he is targeting residential CFE corruption and fraud next......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2