INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week?

+3
slainte39
CanuckBob
Cincy
7 posters

Go down

Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week? Empty Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week?

Post by Cincy Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 pm

Not been able to pay through HSBC online/mobile banking or directly on the CFE website.

I know, last resort, pay at Oxxo, Walmart, Soriana, etc.

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week? Empty Re: Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week?

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Yes I paid at Oxxo yesterday. They scanned the barcode from the PDF file bill I had on my phone.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week? Empty Re: Has anyone successfully paid their CFE bill online this week?

Post by slainte39 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:47 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Yes I paid at Oxxo yesterday. They scanned the barcode from the PDF file bill I had on my phone.

Same here, no problem.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rckrckr Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Paid online as usual from BBVA account. No problem.

rckrckr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:50 pm

I have five solar panels and my bill has been 46 pesos every two months since May of last year. In January, I went in to Chapala CFE and fed the machine 500 pesos and my bill has been 0 pesos owing since then. I think I'm good for another year at least. I don't miss having to go through what the others above have endured. Dealing with billing from Telmex and Telcel is sufficient aggravation in my life. OXXO is a great way to pay those bills but getting them online in a timely manner is hit and miss. At least twice in the past year, the Telmex bill has not been available online and I've had to go into Telmex to pay with no bill. Frustrating.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Gave up trying to pay my CFE bill online for this 2 month period and paid at Walmart while shopping - no problema!

For the record, paying Telmex and Telcel bills online is almost effortless.

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Usually I pay with my Bancomer app. Open app, choose the company to pay, scan the barcode and done.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Cincy wrote:Gave up trying to pay my CFE bill online for this 2 month period and paid at Walmart while shopping - no problema!

For the record, paying Telmex and Telcel bills online is almost effortless.

Yes, CFE is a pain with its 30 digit codes.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kalafia Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:49 am

If you use the CFE app on your phone you never have to key in your account# or personal info again after the initial set up and you can check your account balance in an instant. Payment does require keying in your card information each time, but it is fast and easy.

I also agree that paying Telmex and Telcel online is 100X easier than going into their offices to pay.

kalafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down