INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart-check your receipt, check your change

3 posters

Go down

Walmart-check your receipt, check your change Empty Walmart-check your receipt, check your change

Post by sm1mex Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:24 am

I was there yesterday and and the check out lady has a sign pinned on her "Soy me Amable" (friendly, kind)  She was anything but friendly or kind.  First of all she has an attitude and she kept walking away from our check out stand, causing us to wait for her to come back and she charged us for apples instead of tomatoes that were on sale and also charged us for mangoes instead of potatoes that were on sale, making the cost more than it should have been as we did not buy mangoes or apples. She also over charged us for the lettuce we bought.  As she passed the items over the code scanner she threw the items down to the end of the counter where they are bagged to go.  It is a good thing we didn't have eggs or they would have been scrambled.

Since we were over charged we had to go to customer counter.  There were 2 other people at the counter who also had been charged incorrectly to Walmarts  favor.  It took a while to get our overcharged changed back but we got it.  So be aware when you shop there.  the "error" is never in your favor.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Walmart-check your receipt, check your change Empty Re: Walmart-check your receipt, check your change

Post by Marrell Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:50 am

Well the same lady checked me out yesterday and I had NO problem with pricing, moving my purchases, change, etc etc. She WAS Amable!

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Walmart-check your receipt, check your change Empty Re: Walmart-check your receipt, check your change

Post by sm1mex Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Wonder if all the checkers had on the same sign. Our lady was definitely not having a good day.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrell Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 pm

I didn't notice the sign on any of the others and at first thought it was her name.

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Seems staff turnover at Walmart right now maybe contributory.. I see many new inexperienced checkers.  I am working on a theory that going thru the aged/handicapped line @far end may be the way to go.. seems more senior staff & I don't think I have ever gotten overcharged in that line. Gringos most often in that line,  smaller loads... less work ~ more cell phone time? In all cases, turn the screen towards u, watch it & check receipt/change before u move on..  Prices in the computer are not always right either..

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 am

I agree. Many times there have been a large sale sign for something and when you get to check out the sale price is not in the system, so I always take a picture of the sale sign, and then they honor that price.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down