INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So It Begins

2 posters

Go down

So It Begins Empty So It Begins

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:55 am

https://taskandpurpose.com/storm-area-51-photos

No stopping it'
Roberts then teamed up with Connie West, co-owner of the Little A'Le'Inn, to plan a music festival in Rachel dubbed "Alienstock" to entertain the expected crowds.

In early September, however, Roberts disassociated himself from the Rachel event, saying it was poorly organized and he feared it could devolve into a public safety crisis. Instead, he helped stage an alternative Alienstock set to take place Thursday night in Las Vegas. Beer brand Bud Light signed on as a sponsor and designed limited-edition, green beer cans featuring alien heads.

West said the event in Rachel would go on as planned.

"It's happening. There was no stopping it," she said on Thursday, adding that some visitors had come from as far away as Australia and New Zealand. "I hope they just enjoy the party we are throwing."

Beer I figure we can have some light hearted conversation here...
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

So It Begins Empty Re: So It Begins

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:16 am

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two Dutch tourists who told authorities they wanted to take video of Area 51 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanor trespass and illegal parking following their arrests at a different secure U.S. government site in Nevada.

A judge on Monday sentenced Govert Sweep, 21, and Ties Granzier, 20, to 10 days in county jail, but said they can be released in three days if they pay fines of $2,280 apiece.

The men also surrendered computer and camera equipment and an aerial drone that their attorneys, Adam Solinger and Michael Becker in Las Vegas, valued at about $10,000.

“This is all about deterrence because of ‘Storm Area 51,’” Solinger said Tuesday of the sentences.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cashing in....

AP news

Last edited by espíritu del lago on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add source)
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicksco Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:10 am

I worked out there and the test site about 10 years in the 90s I never saw or heard of a alien! It is a very interesting place. A lot of people were afraid of the radiation there. I can't say it ever hurt me!!!! Beer
Nicksco
Nicksco

Humor : good

http://nicksco1@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:15 am

With the weekend upon them it should be interesting!
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down