INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.

+5
ComputerGuy
ferret
mattoleriver
Mrs. Rupert
Jeffbeeman
9 posters

Go down

Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.   Empty Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Hello, My name is Jeff.  I am seeking a furnished 2 bedroom / 2 bath home to lease with minimum of 6 months+ renewable possible  in Ajijic, or adjacent to Ajijic.  Moving / driving from Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA to Ajijic to arrive on October 1, 2020.   Flying down prior on Aug 15-23 to line up a place to lease to move in on Oct 1, 2020.  
I have a small Corgi 20 lbs, and a small terrier 10 lbs, both very housebroken and well behaved.   I need a fenced in secured yard.    
I will drive my Subaru Outback and need off street parking.
My budget is $1000 US a month or can go up to $1500 a month if the place is perfect.  With first, last and security deposit.
I currently own my home in Abiquiu, New Mexico USA and will be renting out my Casa and Casita full time to be able to lease in Ajijic.  Here is my property. - www.abiquiunewmexico.com.    I have good friends that have lived in Ajijic for 4-5 years.  They would also be able to provide a reference for me.  I am 64,  vegan, no cooking of meat,  into holistic natural medicine and healing, I am not a smoker, not a drinker except for maybe a once a month margarita.  My B & B style vacation home has over 500 rave reviews from guests that have stayed at my home.  I am turning my vacation home business into leasing both of my homes.  Thank you for your consideration. My direct e-mail is jeffbeeman@cybermesa.com    Many thanks, Jeff Beeman

Jeffbeeman

http://www.abiquiunewmexico.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.   Empty Re: Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.

Post by Mrs. Rupert Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Your website is not safe. Shame on you. I was refused entry for various reasons.

Mrs. Rupert
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, ferret, rckrckr and Jeffbeeman dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.   Empty Re: Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:21 pm

wow, this is the kind of welcome one gets on this group!   I'm not sure what you're talking about, It's my Vacation Home business website. Also www.casitadechuparosa.com and www.abiquiu.net Please don't shame me anymore without telling me what's going on, thank you!

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Here is what I see at the link provided
Seeking home rental that allows 2 small dogs will provide extra large security deposit.   Screen14
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:42 pm

I've never seen this when I open it up and none of my customers have ever mentioned it in 15 years in business.

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 pm

The only link that you provided where I don't get the message that Mattoleriver posted is the one for casitadechuparosa. I am using Firefox.
Hey Jeff, we're not being mean, we're giving you a heads up on something that may potentially affect your business so you may want to look into it and say thank you.

Rentals are available. Are you familiar with the area? Do you have an idea where you'd like to be located? Chapala? Ajijic? Between Ajijic and Chapala? West of Ajijic? Out in the boonies?
What's important to you... view? internet? hospitals? peace and quiet? close to everything (like 10 minutes)?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Jeffbeeman and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:39 pm

I called host and they fixed it. it is secure now. the response to my question was rude without even asking me if I knew that it was showing up non secure.
thank you,

Jeffbeeman

CanuckBob, ferret, rckrckr and solajijic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Thanks, I want to be in Ajijic for now. Good internet, view would be nice but not necessary, but don't want to be right downtown. but still be able to walk places. not in the boonies. I haven't been there my friends live on hillside with great views in a gated development called SAN JUAN DE LAS COLINAS.

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:50 pm

It's secure now.

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:19 pm

I usually send people to this website... https://www.accesslakechapala.com/
In the drop down menu under "listings", there are two areas you can check out. "For Rent" is what is currently available NOW. "Leases Expiring" is also interesting because you can see what may be available in your time frame. Those homes with leases expiring is never a for sure endeavour until two months before the actual expiry date. That's because people must give two months notice that they are not going to renew and when notice is given, then you will actually be able to see the homes you're interested in.
Leases are, in general, for 12 months.
There are lots of photos to see and details of the rental. They will be specific if they don't want pets.
You can tweak the listings under "sort by"... Price (low to high) is a good choice and you will be amazed at the number of rentals available for less than your limits.
Have fun with the website and I'm sure you'll find something that suits you.
p.s. FYI...I have written this post and just checked your websites at the end of doing so. They are still blocked for anyone trying to see them from Mexico except for the casita.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

rafterbr and Jeffbeeman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Mrs. Rupert? He needs to stick to TOB. What an attitude.

Bob went throught this very thing on THIS site not so long ago. It is a question of imprinted dates and security settings, nothing else.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:41 pm

No kidding CG. I am finding that nearly all posters from TOB (the other board) are adopting the crusty attitude of the main moderator there.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Yes, shame on you for saying "shame on you"……..really friendly!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:55 am

too much attitude and rudeness, I am off this page.

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffbeeman Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:09 am

trying to remove my post and I'm going in circles.

Jeffbeeman

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:41 am

Jeff, it you have no tolerance and little patience for what is happening on this page, then I don't think Mexico is going to be a very good fit for you. imho.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Lady Otter Latté, Heem and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:21 am

ferret wrote:Jeff, it you have no tolerance and little patience for what is happening on this page, then I don't think Mexico is going to be a very good fit for you. imho.

Amen.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by TomQC Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:27 am

Jeffbeeman wrote:I've never seen this when I open it up and none of my customers have ever mentioned it in 15 years in business.  

I got the same warning with the first link Jeff but no problem with the second one.
TomQC
TomQC
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 am

I would never use this board or any other as representative of the attitude of the overall population of either Mexicans or expats. This kind of rude shit is particularly popular on Webboards. This guy asked a serious, detailed question looking for some help, and because his Website had a problem he is treated this way? Not fair. Good luck, Jeff.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob, gringal, ferret and TomQC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:10 am

Wow......tough crowd. Nice way to scare off a new member.

Blackeye

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:13 am

ComputerGuy wrote:I would never use this board or any other as representative of the attitude of the overall population of either Mexicans or expats. This kind of rude shit is particularly popular on Webboards. This guy asked a serious, detailed question looking for some help, and because his Website had a problem he is treated this way? Not fair. Good luck, Jeff.

Jeff got off to a rough start but then reacted badly. This all could have gone much differently.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

ferret and rafterbr like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 am

I would have reacted just as badly to that post by Rupert. "Shame on you"? That kind of crap is reserved for the other board.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, ferret, rckrckr and TomQC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:29 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Wow......tough crowd. Nice way to scare off a new member.

Blackeye

Seems like it was a "crowd of one". A sharp tongue coupled to a dull brain.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down