INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flights to and from Mexico Suspended from Canada

+6
BisbeeGal
TomQC
CHILLIN
CanuckBob
brigitte
Dostortas
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flights to and from Mexico Suspended from Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Flights to and from Mexico Suspended from Canada

Post by Dostortas Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:38 pm

because you recognize yourself and are feeling a shade guilty... for not being responsible. A general statement about something and someone you know absolutely nothing about. Like I said, you do you boo.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Flights to and from Mexico Suspended from Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Flights to and from Mexico Suspended from Canada

Post by ComputerGuy Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:28 pm

Dostortas wrote:I would agree with Canuck Bob, most Canadians seem to support these restrictions, those in Canada anyways.  The Justice Center for Constitutional Freedoms (similar to the ACLU) has announced their intention to file a lawsuit against the Canadian Government’s new quarantine policy.  

Nothing at all like the ACLU in terms of ideology. The JCCF is fueled by funding from wealthy right-wing idealogues, a type of whom we see more and more of these days as they so desperately try to fashion themselves after extreme right Republicans and nationalists.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

jgriff likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dostortas Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:36 pm

CG, it was a board comparison to give some frame of reference as to the purpose of the group. Nothing more. Their politics don’t interest me.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 pm

Playaboy, are you now the official representative of TOB? Because you sure are acting like one.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

slainte39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:42 pm

Dostortas wrote:CG,  it was a board comparison to give some frame of reference as to the purpose of the group.  Nothing more.  Their politics don’t interest me.  

Then you should have bracketed it as such, because you certainly made it out to be of some importance, and that group is nothing if not about the politics.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dostortas Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:43 pm

Thanks for the grammar lesson 😝

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:53 pm

I always say, if you can't discuss, deflect.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:25 am

ComputerGuy wrote:Playaboy, are you now the official representative of TOB? Because you sure are acting like one.

Whats the matter CG?  Do you only want to hear from people that think the same as you?  You can't have an intelligent discussion with someone with a different viewpoint?  Are you so rigid in your beliefs, you can't learn and change.  Open you eyes dude, your way is not the only way.

After y'all beat up Ldrews, this board got very boring. It is no fun to read posts about things everyone agrees on. It reads like a mutual masturbation society.

You shouldn't pigeon hole me. I got kicked off that board about 7-8 years ago.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:10 am

I always say, if you can't discuss, deflect.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

slainte39 and Lady Otter Latté like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:04 am

86% of Canadians support the new travel restrictions.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/poll-finds-overwhelming-support-for-new-travel-restrictions/ar-BB1djn30?li=AAggNb9

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

ferret, slainte39, brigitte and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2