INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PeMex at Tuxcueca

3 posters

Go down

PeMex at Tuxcueca Empty PeMex at Tuxcueca

Post by Lehrer Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I've been keeping an eye on this gasoline station since last September, when Fernando (the owner) helped me with a break-down that occurred several miles from Tuxcueca (while I was driving from Tizapán to Ajijic). He speaks fluent English, and he provided translations for the mechanic and me, so I've been eager to give him my business -- except for the fact that the Mexican authorities had him "on hold" for several months.

He has been running ads in La Luna (newspaper of Tizapán) since last January that the station would be "Open Soon!"

Today, on my journey from Tizapán to San Antonio, I stopped at the station once again to see if he were in business. HE WAS!!! I drove in and said, "It's about time!" and he laughed and replied, "That's what I said!" He told me that he opened for business last Saturday.

This is an item of interest for anyone driving through Tuxcueca and on their way to Mazamitla; the station is located several hundred meters from the intersection, on the right-hand side of the highway to Mazamitla. Just to let you know. Tell him Williams sent you.

flag waver mariachi
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

PeMex at Tuxcueca Empty Re: PeMex at Tuxcueca

Post by simpsca Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I noticed that station the last time I was in Tuxqueca. I thought it was open already.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm

simpsca wrote:I noticed that station the last time I was in Tuxqueca. I thought it was open already.
Straight from the horse's mouth: "I received an email on Friday that I could open on Saturday [the 24th]."

At any rate, he's in business now. A good man to do business with.

flag waver
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 pm

that station has been [apparently] finished and ready to go since i moved here in mid 2008. i'm glad to hear that it's finally opened up!

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down