INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATM's Near Birds of Paradise

5 posters

Go down

ATM's Near Birds of Paradise Empty ATM's Near Birds of Paradise

Post by RoyD Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:22 pm

We are finally locked in to arrive at Guad on 9/1 after a six year hiatus. I know things have changed, but we will be staying at BOP for the months of Sept & Oct. I have used the Bancomer ATM inside of Wal Mart in the past, but was wondering if there were other ATM options in that general area?

I also understand that they have ATMs in the airport now for Taxi money. I will be using one for sure.

We had planned on coming down every other year, but with an extended move to Florida, the late sale of our Virginia home (October '99), then the Covid Pandemic, we have had to cancel twice. We are so looking forward to being down there once more.

RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Back to top Go down

ATM's Near Birds of Paradise Empty Re: ATM's Near Birds of Paradise

Post by BisbeeGal Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:26 pm

There are 2 ATMs in Laguna Mall... one at CI Banco in the back, and one at HSBC which fronts the carretera.  I have not used these in years, so someone can correct me if I am wrong.

There is also one in Super Lakes, but I find it wonky and unreliable; and have heard of more serious issues with it.  I stopped using that one years ago for those reasons.

There is also the Scotia ATM next to Dominos just west of AutoZone, but that little strip is hard to enter from the east since changes to the Walmart lights and new bike path.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:37 pm

I just want to update your post BisbeeGal... In the Laguna Mall, there are now FOUR ATM's at the HSBC and at least TWO at CI Banco. I tend to use the HSBC and remember to always "decline" their offered conversion rate. I prefer ATM's that are attached to banks because if something goes wrong, it's a hell of a lot easier to fix. Be warned to get your money before the weekend crowds arrive from Guadalajara.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rafterbr Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:10 pm

Ferret is correct I have used the ATM's at both locations in the Laguna Mall with no problems. I think the fee charge at both locations is about the same.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:14 am

.... and not to be outdone, there is now an HSBC ATM inside Walmart.

RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down