INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South shore web cam

5 posters

Go down

South shore web cam Empty South shore web cam

Post by ChickenLittle Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Our friends over at lagunachapala.com have received their web cam and are in the process of setting it up. We will be able to see what we look like from the south shore. Good luck Albert and we are anxiously awaiting the premier. flag waver flag waver
ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

South shore web cam Empty Re: South shore web cam

Post by kipissippi Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 am

Hey Albert! You know anyone livng in Concepcion de Buenas Aires?

Kip
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

ChickenLittle wrote:Our friends over at lagunachapala.com have received their web cam and are in the process of setting it up. We will be able to see what we look like from the south shore. Good luck Albert and we are anxiously awaiting the premier. flag waver flag waver

The way its going I'm also looking forward to the premier as well. I'm deep in things I've never needed to know prior to this. I've set Monday aside to see if I can get things up and running. If not I'll post a few still pics of the view so that all you northerners can see what you look like. If there is an expert kicking around with DDNS and Virtual Server skills and wants to jump out of the woodwork I would love to hear from you.

albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 am

Perhaps Steve the weather guy can assist you. Doesn't he have a live cam on his site?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm

kipissippi wrote:Hey Albert! You know anyone livng in Concepcion de Buenas Aires?

Kip

kip, i'm not sure that any of us know much about living in concepcion because, to my knowledge, no gringos live there. it is, for most of us, a little too far away from the "comfort" of the north shore of lake chapala. however, it's a pretty little town and the road from the lake to there is really in great shape now, although it's still maybe a 45 minutes to an hour drive one way to the closest grocery store in joco.

here is a link for some pictures that i took of a rental place in concepcion de buenas aires a couple of years ago when i had a neighbor who was interested in moving there. i think that at that time the rent requested for this place was 3000MX a month. https://picasaweb.google.com/110297691253592674924/ConcepcionDeBuenosAiresRentalHouse#

if you cannot access the photos, let me know.

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Perhaps Steve the weather guy can assist you. Doesn't he have a live cam on his site?

Yes he has a camera and should tomorrow not go well I planned on sending him an email. We are already have shared information with him on the embed of his site on ours and he is always a big help. Not sure however if he is using a webcam or ipcam and there is a big difference I am finding out. I went ip so that my computer doesn't have to be on full time.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Looks like you get a LOT for your money there and from what I've seen from photos it's gorgeous. But then I'm looking at it from a horse lover's viewpoint! Very Happy

lucky wrote:
kipissippi wrote:Hey Albert! You know anyone livng in Concepcion de Buenas Aires?

Kip

kip, i'm not sure that any of us know much about living in concepcion because, to my knowledge, no gringos live there. it is, for most of us, a little too far away from the "comfort" of the north shore of lake chapala. however, it's a pretty little town and the road from the lake to there is really in great shape now, although it's still maybe a 45 minutes to an hour drive one way to the closest grocery store in joco.

here is a link for some pictures that i took of a rental place in concepcion de buenas aires a couple of years ago when i had a neighbor who was interested in moving there. i think that at that time the rent requested for this place was 3000MX a month. https://picasaweb.google.com/110297691253592674924/ConcepcionDeBuenosAiresRentalHouse#

if you cannot access the photos, let me know.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm

well, kip, they certainly have a lot of horses and mules around the concepcion area. most of them are used to deliver milk. and actually the rent i was paying in san cristobal zapotitlan on the southshore of the lake was less. it was a smaller place, but totally furnished and i would have had...possibly....room for one horse there.

don't know anything about horses, but a guy who lived near me in san cristobal used to tether his two horses in my "backyard.'

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I need a little more than "tether room" a couple of hectares or more if I can find it. I'd like to get the numbers down...but if that doesn't happen.....I have 13. Beer

Another option would be to rent pasture fairly close by.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down