INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire

2 posters

Go down

Fire Empty Fire

Post by SunshineyDay Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:46 pm

Big fire up close to the Ranch. Any news?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Fire Empty Re: Fire

Post by SunshineyDay Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:00 pm

Soooooo no one is paying any attention to the fire up by the ranch dog shelter?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:18 pm

They got the dogs evacuated. I think I read the fire came within 10 meters.  Some people fostered some. They have a water pipe broken they hope to get fixed tomorrow. Scruffy’s Doggie Oasis took in some and need help tomorrow with clean up and walking the dogs.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 pm

The Ranch posted this on Facebook:

Yikes! It happened again! We were forced to evacuate The Ranch due to a fire. This one was within 10 meters of our dogs' runs. I think all of us were too tired to take videos or photos! All our dogs are in safe places - many went back to Jena's Clicker Pets Mexico new training facility. Some went to Flower's Stray Dogs of Mexico. Great local rescuers and dog lovers with the hugest hearts ever! A lot of our dogs went into temporary foster care - thanks to all those folks who showed up at The Ranch asking how they can help. We are blessed!

Dulce and Manuel bravely worked along side the firefighters - as did our volunteer Nacho. Arely was busy empty kennels before the rest of us even arrived.

The Ranch's water line was destroyed in the fire. Our staff will be busy repairing it tomorrow and it will be difficult to bring our dogs back until we have water for them.

Many have asked how they can help. Well, here's how. If you have some free time, could you help Jena and Flower with clean up and feeding of these dogs tomorrow? They both took on many extra dogs. Jena's new training facility is located next to Lucky Dog and BoneVoyage, west of Chapala. Jena would like to start early if possible between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. Flor's facility is just south of Ixtluachan and she starts her day about 9:00. Maybe we can set up a car pool? I'm happy to coordinate - but not until I get some sleep.

There are a lot of exhausted Ranch hands tonight....hoping we all get a good sleep!

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

SunshineyDay and rafterbr like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down