INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you recommend to look over your meds?

+2
Jreboll
kip
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you recommend to look over your meds? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you recommend to look over your meds?

Post by ferret Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:30 am

Then you will not want anything Indica because most strains are very high in THC...as are Sativas. There actually are very few strains that are high in CBD and low in THC and that's if you only go by the genetics. Growing conditions and water will also affect the plant content. And then there's getting those special strains here.
All in all, easier to just pay for a good CBD oil and know exactly what you're getting.
Most good CBD oil is made from HEMP nowadays... including Tommy Chong's. It is extracted using CO2.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

kiko and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

Who do you recommend to look over your meds? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you recommend to look over your meds?

Post by Jreboll Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:50 am

Kip, getting back to your afib. How did your acupuncturist treat it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kip Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:11 am

Jreboll wrote:Kip, getting back to your afib.  How did your acupuncturist treat it?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Well..... I told him about it...and everything else that was going wrong with me..... he treated everything.... I don't know which needle fixed which problem. I went back to the Cardio guy and ...all gone.

I make a list of EVERYTHING ...every little complaint each time I go to him. He fixes everything at once. Fixing the Gastro Paresis literally saved my life. I was at the very end of my rope.

kip
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kip Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:17 am

All CBD oil I have access to is hemp.   I have no problem with THC and If they would just legalize weed here... I'd make it...with Everclear.   Bob knows Jim's story much better than me....he could be ... I think he was kicked off here...but the story was pretty significant.

kip
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:36 am

I bought THC oil for my hubby in 2014 to treat his cancer (also after having read all about Rick Simpson) and he couldn't tolerate the lack of mental clarity that it caused. He did say that it might help me get quality sleep which I lacked because I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with Cataplexy in 1986. Nearly constantly being in REM sleep with little restorative DEEP sleep was my lot in life. Used to have multiple cataplexies during the course of any day. Taking just a 1/2 grain of rice worth of THC oil sublingually every night before bed stopped the cataplexies. I didn't believe it and stopped taking it. The cataplexy was back within four days. Still taking it and will never stop because it has given me confidence to go out and socialize now that I'm on my own.
I did order CBD for him but it arrived two weeks after he passed away in September of 2015. That's what got me using it too.
I have recommended CBD to many people and it is currently being used by a friend with lung cancer at the other end of the lake. He's still with us and has surprised his Doctors in that regard.
Both CBD and THC have impacted my life for the better albeit in different ways and formulations. The advances in CBD knowledge in the last 10 years have been profound.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kip Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:47 am

ferret wrote:I bought THC oil for my hubby in 2014 to treat his cancer (also after having read all about Rick Simpson) and he couldn't tolerate the lack of mental clarity that it caused. He did say that it might help me get quality sleep which I lacked because I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with Cataplexy in 1986. Nearly constantly being in REM sleep with little restorative DEEP sleep was my lot in life. Used to have multiple cataplexies during the course of any day. Taking just a 1/2 grain of rice worth of THC oil sublingually every night before bed stopped the cataplexies. I didn't believe it and stopped taking it. The cataplexy was back within four days. Still taking it and will never stop because it has given me confidence to go out and socialize now that I'm on my own.
I did order CBD for him but it arrived two weeks after he passed away in September of 2015. That's what got me using it too.
I have recommended CBD to many people and it is currently being used by a friend with lung cancer at the other end of the lake. He's still with us and has surprised his Doctors in that regard.
Both CBD and THC have impacted my life for the better albeit in different ways and formulations. The advances in CBD knowledge in the last 10 years have been profound.

Amazing stuff. A friend in Washington had stomach cancer. They gave her three months...I bullied her into getting a card for medical weed. It didn't save her ..but it did give her 2 and half years of life worth living. I think you just have to figure out what works for you.

kip
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:50 am

I make CBD/THC oil with coconut oil. No Everclear, no solvents........

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

kip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kip Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:55 am

CanuckBob wrote:I make CBD/THC oil with coconut oil. No Everclear, no solvents........

Share?  Do you use Indica or Sativa?

kip
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:39 pm

Indica. I'll send you a PM.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

kip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:07 am

Finally. https://cbdfx.com.mx/
CO2 extracted from hemp and third party tested. I ordered directly from them and can pay with a foreign credit card or pay cash at Oxxo. It was nice to know the former but I chose the latter. Have printed receipt for Oxxo and will pay today. Free shipping and I'm having it sent to iShop. I'll let you know how this goes. I have now gone through two bottles that I purchased from Dr. Garcia. Comparable to NuLeafNaturals with a few extra perks. Using the Wellness 2:1 Tincture (4,000 mg CBD/2,000 mg CBG PLUS Cucurmin and Coenzyme Q10 in a 60 ml bottle. Taking 2 drops at 6 am and 2 drops at 6 pm sublingually. Should last me about 300 days.
My girls are also taking the Pet Variety (either chicken or bacon flavoured... (if I give them both flavours is it a Club sandwich?) Anway, I was only able to get the 1,000 mg CBD in a 30 ml. bottle from Dr. Garcia so they are getting 5 drops each on their kibble twice a day. Belgian Malinois aged 9 and German Shepherd aged 11 both still bouncing around like puppies.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:35 pm

Duh. Curcumin not Cucurmin.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:23 pm

Ferret, I sent you a PM.....
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Still have not received your pm Rick and I have space in the inboxes of both forums.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:15 am

ferret wrote:Still have not received your pm Rick and I have space in the inboxes of both forums.

I sent you a PM on TOB just now.....

RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:18 pm

ferret wrote:Finally. https://cbdfx.com.mx/
CO2 extracted from hemp and third party tested. I ordered directly from them and can pay with a foreign credit card or pay cash at Oxxo. It was nice to know the former but I chose the latter. Have printed receipt for Oxxo and will pay today. Free shipping and I'm having it sent to iShop. I'll let you know how this goes. I have now gone through two bottles that I purchased from Dr. Garcia. Comparable to NuLeafNaturals with a few extra perks. Using the Wellness 2:1 Tincture (4,000 mg CBD/2,000 mg CBG PLUS Curcumin and Coenzyme Q10 in a 60 ml bottle. Taking 2 drops at 6 am and 2 drops at 6 pm sublingually. Should last me about 300 days.
My girls are also taking the Pet Variety (either chicken or bacon flavoured... (if I give them both flavours is it a Club sandwich?) Anway, I was only able to get the 1,000 mg CBD in a 30 ml. bottle from Dr. Garcia so they are getting 5 drops each on their kibble twice a day. Belgian Malinois aged 9 and German Shepherd aged 11 both still bouncing around like puppies.

Okay, here's the rest of the story. I ordered online at the above website at 11:15 pm on Sunday night. I paid at Oxxo on Monday around 11 am and it was delivered to iShop on Thursday at 2:43 pm via Estafeta. Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:46 pm

And here's the certificate of analysis for the batch I just received...
https://cbdfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CBD-FX-Tinctures-Wellness-4000mg-SVPO1134-4000_04-13-2023.pdf
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:50 pm

... and this addresses what 'ailment' ?

Sublingual?
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:46 pm

For me, it's for pain in the finger, wrist, knee and hip joints... and the lower back. For the past week, I have only been taking it in the morning to make it last... most definitely feeling the difference. Yes, I take it sublingually.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

kiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2