INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Like to Complain about High Prices

+7
susan
gringal
raqueteer
hockables
SunsetKid
arbon
CheenaGringo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Those Who Like to Complain about High Prices - Page 2 Empty Re: For Those Who Like to Complain about High Prices

Post by hound dog Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 am

Well, now let´s see which group of immigrants were the brightest. The Acadians settled in the frozen tundra of Quebec to feast on Poutine and the God- forsaken, snake infested swamps of Louisiana to subsist on crawdads. The Chinese Gringos ended up in Phoenix wannabe Albuquerque to dine on greasy green chile burgers alongside old Highway 66 and this Scot/English half breed left the kudzu patch known as South Alabama where a couple of generations of his ancestors settled for the Haight Ashbury circa 1967 to subsist on weed, LSD and In-&-Out Burgers with extra dry martinis. I vote for The Dawg.

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

For Those Who Like to Complain about High Prices - Page 2 Empty Re: For Those Who Like to Complain about High Prices

Post by hockables Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 am

hound dog wrote:Well, now let´s see which group of immigrants were the brightest. The Acadians settled in the frozen tundra of Quebec to feast on Poutine and the God- forsaken, snake infested swamps of Louisiana to subsist on crawdads. The Chinese Gringos ended up in Phoenix wannabe Albuquerque to dine on greasy green chile burgers alongside old Highway 66 and this Scot/English half breed left the kudzu patch known as South Alabama where a couple of generations of his ancestors settled for the Haight Ashbury circa 1967 to subsist on weed, LSD and In-&-Out Burgers with extra dry martinis. I vote for The Dawg.

I find it difficult to argue with your conclusion :)
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

"I vote for dawg" For a dbl dbl at In&out and a dry martini I'd vote for anyone even a republican.

Last edited by viajero on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none of your business)

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 pm

FYI

The Costco on Lopez Mateos had some scrumptious USDA Prime Ribeye, bone in, was $194 pesos/kilo in August. Hubby and I enjoyed the tasty, fatty meat and the dogs went (and are still!) going crazy for the fat! We bought the big piece of meat, cut it up into steaks and just finished the last of them a couple of weeks ago.
shirley
shirley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2