INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so confused

+13
Lobo2626
pat
eñe
bobnliz
stevebrtx
itsme
locogringo
juanrey
CanuckBob
Ray
kipissippi
Admin
lunateak
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm so confused - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm so confused

Post by stevebrtx Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:40 am

Now we're talking, I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, a notarized statement from Pedro hisself.

Tell me Pedro, would that be on "official" PEDRO IN MEXICO stationary (or do you have to use your legal name?), you know the one with the biker treadmark seal that says EL JEFE? In any case, without doubt, that will clear up any details, who could possibly question the intent and veracity of such a sterling source as yourself? Especially with something that apparently happened 3 years ago. I sure do know it would be a benefit to me as I'm sure the rest of the community will also wait with baited breath to learn the full details of this - this atrocity perpetrated on the fine reputation of the man from Alabama.

Pedro, would you also help me remember when it happened exactly, I seem to have some holes in my memory that I'm sure you can fill in, I think it was maybe July and maybe either '07 or '08? - and BTW, congratulations, I had no idea a heart attack could bring the mind into such crystal clarity - I must remember to put one of those on my want list for next years Bday.

And, could you maybe help detail exactly what the context of the conversation which purportedly caused me to make such an outrageous statement and maybe you could also help me - assuming I did say such an unthinkable thing ?- what possible reason or benefit I could have imagined deriving from that? Was I possibly laughing, clenched teeth, tugging the collective legs at the table or - - - ? This part is really quite important, it goes to define my character - at least as "remembered" by you.

Again, we're all looking forward to the notarized document and also, I'm not an expert on these matters, will it be a "he said" or a "he said he said, then he said & he said" dissertation? And do they deliver those personally, should I expect a legal, police or military representative to serve me with this documentation?

I must insist on sharing it with everyone when it arrives, I'm sure you do understand (it helps define your character as documented by you?).

Thanks,
Steve

stevebrtx

http://www.chapalaweather.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stevebrtx Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 am

gringal wrote:I hereby resolve to avoid interacting with Steve, as a start.
Fair enough?
More than fair; it eliminates any further malicious statements with my name included, now then doesn't it? And it will be exceptionally easy (to not interact that is) as my posts on this board will likely be extremely few in number.

PS: Gee Kip, just the other day you thought my stuff was "great" - guess that was a brief love affair?

stevebrtx

http://www.chapalaweather.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Steve, I believe your the fellow that does the weather board? If so, you do a great job with it. Hope you'll stick around and offer your input on stuff.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am

Talk is cheap. So quit talking, and do it instead.

Steve would you like some cheese with that whine? Lizzy Rolling Eyes
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by OMAH Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Just some of my thoughts...I have always found in my life the people I have 'issues' with are the people who have traits I most despise in myself...maybe the bickering between these personalities are an indication of similarities rather than differences...
OMAH
OMAH

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

PS: Gee Kip, just the other day you thought my stuff was "great" - guess that was a brief love affair?

Huh? Get a life Stevie.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

You are very astute, OMAH. It can be awfully difficult to see it in yourself, though. Unfortunately, even being aware of it doesn't necessarily prevent one from reacting any differently. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:04 pm

That bit of wisdom is sometimes very true. Sometimes way off the mark as well.
I had a neighbor who used to beat his wife black and blue on a regular basis. I really hated that. From which, nothing can be concluded except that some traits in human beings are just plain awful, with no reflection on the observer.
BTW, she finally shot him. In self defense. Guess where she aimed? You betcha.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Mac Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

gringal wrote:That bit of wisdom is sometimes very true. Sometimes way off the mark as well.
I had a neighbor who used to beat his wife black and blue on a regular basis. I really hated that. From which, nothing can be concluded except that some traits in human beings are just plain awful, with no reflection on the observer.
BTW, she finally shot him. In self defense. Guess where she aimed? You betcha.
Hey, my aunt did the same to her husband. Showed 'em her bruises and got off scot-free.

Ms Mac
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3