INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS

+12
hockables
DaveP
SunsetKid
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
drmike
gringal
raqueteer
Viajero-Tiempo
susan
Zedinmexico
espíritu del lago
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS

Post by drmike Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Ferret, you are talking apples and oranges when you list other things inserted into the body. This is an electromagnetic device that is sending out electromagnetic energy so it can be read. Problems with it (VeriChip) include cancer at the site of insertion 1% to 10% chance, migration of the chip to some other area of the body (see cancer risks above), tissue reaction (autoimmune), possible problems with MRI's (burning at the site, pulling it out through the skin...) and on. I personally would not get the damn chip not only for political reasons but also for safety.

I enclose an article on the dangers of the Verichip:

http://www.antichips.com/the-health-risks.htm
[/u]

drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS

Post by drmike Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Ferret,
Since you are in favor of the Verichip, are you also in favor of the x-raying of people, cars, etc looking for contraband?

Read:

http://www.propublica.org/article/drive-by-scanning-officials-expand-use-and-dose-of-radiation-for-security-s
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

I have to have annual or bi-annual cat scans, a mammogram every few years... and then there is the dentist... more x-rays.
I would like the govt. to mind their own business ans stay out of mine. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Interesting reading Dr. Mike...thanks for the links.
Honestly, I think I'll wait 'til they make 'em smaller and stop 'em from migrating...am also not too thrilled with the fact that they can be hacked. It apparently took two hackers only two hours to hack the chip on passports. That's a security leak of phenomenal proportions.

These are the other "implants" with which you cannot have an MRI
The implants that are most prone to causing problems for patients with MRIs are the following:
• Pacemakers or heart valves
• Metal implants in a patient's brain
• Metal implants in a patient's eye or ears
• Infusion catheters
Most patients with these types of metal implants cannot have a MRI done.
In addition, patients who have been injured by bullets or shrapnel, or patients who work with metals, should be specifically questioned to determine if a MRI is possible.

Some metal implants typically do not cause problems. Most orthopedic and dental implants are not magnetic. These include hip and knee replacements; plates, screws, and rods used to treat fractures; and cavity fillings. All of these metal implants can distort the MRI image if near the part of the body being scanned, but they will usually not cause problems. Even if you think the metal implant is compatible with the MRI machine, you must let the MRI personnel know in order to ensure this metal is compatible.

Radio frequency implants do generate electromagnetic fields. I question whether they do so unless they are being "accessed"...in the same manner as a cell phone. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/

The link about the "x -ray scanners" was downright scary.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 am

Here is a good example of what can happen when fools post on Twitter without thinking:

"Tourists banned from U.S. over Twitter jokes?"
"Almost everyone realizes that saying certain words — such as "bomb" or "explosion" — in an airport can lead to awkward conversations with security inspectors at this point. By now is it not commonly understood that cracking similar jokes on publicly viewable social networks could potentially have similar results?

According to the Sun and the Daily Mail — daily tabloids published in the United Kingdom — a handful of ominous-sounding Twitter jokes got 26-year-old Leigh Van Bryan and 24-year-old Emily Bunting kicked out of the United States before they could even begin their long-awaited vacation. ..........

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/30/10272373-tourists-banned-from-us-over-twitter-jokes

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 am

Ferret,
Thanks for reading the links. I understand your wanting to separate the good guys from the bad guys but we have to protect our privacy and not be invaded by electromagnetic fields and unwanted x-rays. We do not even know when they are x-raying us from the unmarked vans and trucks, Scary! We're racing too fast to 1984...

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 am

CheenaGringo wrote:Here is a good example of what can happen when fools post on Twitter without thinking:

"Almost everyone realizes that saying certain words — such as "bomb" or "explosion" — in an airport can lead to awkward conversations with security inspectors at this point. By now is it not commonly understood that cracking similar jokes on publicly viewable social networks could potentially have similar results?

According to the Sun and the Daily Mail — daily tabloids published in the United Kingdom — a handful of ominous-sounding Twitter jokes got 26-year-old Leigh Van Bryan and 24-year-old Emily Bunting kicked out of the United States before they could even begin their long-awaited vacation. ..........

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/30/10272373-tourists-banned-from-us-over-twitter-jokes

Just a little bit of overreaction there... you think??
Wonder what the London Tabloids will make of this? Should do wonders for tourism. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 am

drmike wrote:Ferret,
Thanks for reading the links. I understand your wanting to separate the good guys from the bad guys but we have to protect our privacy and not be invaded by electromagnetic fields and unwanted x-rays. We do not even know when they are x-raying us from the unmarked vans and trucks, Scary! We're racing too fast to 1984...

Dr. Mike

And that, Dr Mike, is why we are headed pell mell "Back to the Future". Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Here is a good example of what can happen when fools post on Twitter without thinking:

Actually, this is what happens when a government goes out of control and turns a country into a police state.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Sounds like folks should "keep their mouse shut".

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Actually, this is what happens when a government goes out of control and turns a country into a police state.
[/quote]

Agreed 100% MC. The United States has become the unfunny laughing stock of the rest of the world with its paranoid bureaucrats and thier repulsive Nazi minimum wage thugs searching the panties of old ladies and guys to identify skid marks that are a trait of old, incontinent folks because of lessened muscular effectiveness of sphincter muscles preventing shitdrip that stains one´s underwear and then pants but I´ll tell you this folks, if you live long enough, you´ll arrive there and then the TSA goons can humiliate you as well as your granddad Buttbrains.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 pm

gringal wrote:Sounds like folks should "keep their mouse shut".

Good one Gringal!

Came across this article today in the Toronto Star...it's tough staying ahead of the thieves and grifters in this world. The last paragraph should put those with an RFID chip in their passports at ease (well, at least for a little while)
http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1124372--how-hackers-steal-credit-card-information-through-clothes-wallets?bn=1

Think I'll make an aluminum coat to wear with my aluminum hat...just in case.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

Me, I want an aluminum beanie with a whirlygig on top. Why fool around? It's a nutso world, so I want to fit in.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 am

gringal wrote:Me, I want an aluminum beanie with a whirlygig on top. Why fool around? It's a nutso world, so I want to fit in.

I don't know I wouldn't be surprised if we found out in the future that you should wear an aluminum beanie with a whirlygig (Propeller) on top to block
the cell phone radiation from cooking your brain admittingly very slowely but cooking it none the less. So the aluminum beanie may not be so far fetched.
Besides wouldn't it be funny if all of us were walking around with Aluminum Beanies with a propeller on top!!! I can see the mexicans now. "What are
the gringoes up to now". LOL

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:39 am

Now that Mexicans have the credit card themselves... they will be right behind us.
Aluminum suits made of aluminum cloth woven from aluminum fiber? Won't be long now..... NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS  - Page 3 169387 Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am

bobnliz wrote:Now that Mexicans have the credit card themselves... they will be right behind us.
Aluminum suits made of aluminum cloth woven from aluminum fiber? Won't be long now..... NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS  - Page 3 169387 Lizzy

Yes I can see it now excuse me while I put my aluminum suit on as I have to make a phone call. We had a guy
in my home town NOB who wore a metal triangle on his head for years. He said it was to shield him from the EMF
(Electro magnetic force). We use to laugh at him 20 years ago. Hmmmmm maybe he was right and we are wrong?/?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 am

He may just have been way ahead of the times. Lizzy NEW Privacy Policy GOOGLE USERS  - Page 3 169387
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3