INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian killed in Florida standoff.

4 posters

Go down

Canadian killed in Florida standoff. Empty Canadian killed in Florida standoff.

Post by raqueteer Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Here we go again, wonder what the press will say about Florida, since it appears to be more dangerous there than here?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-man-reportedly-killed-after-florida-standoff/article2333872/

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Canadian killed in Florida standoff. Empty Re: Canadian killed in Florida standoff.

Post by susan Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm

again you compare everything to the lowest of the low. some us have never been to a trailer park. or a sleezy border town. is ajijic for those who have left the trailer? how idiotic to talk of trailers, or US border towns. cant you discuss something related to mexico? what kind of weird comparison is this? what is the point? this is not even in a local resort. is this what you do when you are not being robbed? compare everything thing to your break in? sure love drama don't you. its not even "your" drama. enjoy.

Last edited by susan on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added word)

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Canadian killed in Florida standoff. Empty Re: Canadian killed in Florida standoff.

Post by raqueteer Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:16 pm

susan wrote:again you compare everything to the lowest of the low. some us have never been to a trailer park. or a sleezy border town. is ajijic for those who have left the trailer? how idiotic to talk of trailers, or US border towns. cant you discuss something related to mexico? what kind of weird comparison is this? what is the point? this is not even in a local resort. is this what you do when you are not being robbed? compare everything thing to your break in? sure love drama don't you. its not even "your" drama. enjoy.

Oh my what a treat, a response from our very own troll, who has already forgotten about the incident in Mazatlan.
Do have a nice weekend. Very Happy

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 pm

is a trailer park a luxury resort?? do tell. people who go to 5 star hotels are not visiting trailer parks for vacations. i suppose you dont know the difference. thats ok, i never over estimated you. your comparisons are inane. what do you think usually goes on in the low end of USA? duh.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 pm

susan wrote: is a trailer park a luxury resort?? do tell. people who go to 5 star hotels are not visiting trailer parks for vacations. i suppose you dont know the difference. thats ok, i never over estimated you. your comparisons are inane. what do you think usually goes on in the low end of USA? duh.

Terry

Your insipid drivel is throwing me off of my beer... Canadian killed in Florida standoff. 477249

I preferred you as Zoey...

Why don't ya go back to Detroit, giving free hand jobs on the bus...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

hockables wrote:
susan wrote: is a trailer park a luxury resort?? do tell. people who go to 5 star hotels are not visiting trailer parks for vacations. i suppose you dont know the difference. thats ok, i never over estimated you. your comparisons are inane. what do you think usually goes on in the low end of USA? duh.

Terry

Your insipid drivel is throwing me off of my beer... Canadian killed in Florida standoff. 477249

I preferred you as Zoey...

Why don't ya go back to Detroit, giving free hand jobs on the bus...
Is that what Clint was talking about at half time when he said that Detroit was making a cumback?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down