INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE HOUSES SELLING AT LAKESIDE?

+16
Solovino
viajero
Jim W
David
simpsca
brigitte
gringal
Zedinmexico
hockables
CanuckBob
arbon
hound dog
CheenaGringo
Mainecoons
Chapalagringa
johninajijic
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ARE HOUSES SELLING AT LAKESIDE? - Page 4 Empty Re: ARE HOUSES SELLING AT LAKESIDE?

Post by hockables Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Mainecoons wrote:'zactly. I keep hoping a big narco will buy the big expensive house two doors down from me. Not only will we be crime free but if the local "restaurant" turned nightclub annoys them, it will shortly become a black hole.

Beer

Times they r a chang'n..... and these assholes aren't " little Italy "

After chasing The Zetas away from a neighboring home last year... Federalies cleared the house of a Cache of Automatic Rifles as well as Cases of Grenades ( a few of which were popped off in the neighborhood )

U want em... U can have em.... just don't kid yourself about who and what they are....

I'd rather have Susan for a neighbour....

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ARE HOUSES SELLING AT LAKESIDE? - Page 4 Empty Re: ARE HOUSES SELLING AT LAKESIDE?

Post by gringal Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

Hock.....you said it. Things aren't the same.....at all.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am

Zedinmexico wrote:
Mainecoons wrote:At least in the states, the Mafia neighborhoods are the safest ones around.

We already know there is narco money and narcos owning big houses here. Not noteworthy.

When I was young living in the SW corner of Lake Ontario I lived in a town called Oswego known for lake
effect snow and being very catholic. Full of polish, italian, and irish. We lived near a Mafiosa member.
Everybody knew...no one stole in the neighborhood and everybody got along. Use to talk to him as a
kid. Now just talking to a Mafiosa member can get you arrested in USA for conspiracy which is impossible
to prove or disprove.

In Vegas when the mob ran things nobody did bad things like killing each other. That was for out of town.
In Vegas a truce was always going. It would be nice if the narcos would let lakeside be a truce area. It
sure worked well for Vegas. Mainecoon is right on. Nothing was ever stolen from our neighborhood and if
it was it came back with an apology.

Z

Actually Oswego is about 70 miles EAST of Rochester which is about in the middle of the south shore of Lake Ontario which would place it in the SE corner of the Lake. Still you were young at that time

DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 am

Certainly the Zetas have changed the basic behavior of these groups. IMO, this has become an insurrection with a lot of terrorism mixed in and should be treated that way. This isn't ordinary criminal behavior. These groups are basically trying to seize territory and nullify the government and the police. The Mafia never got that far out of control.

If you doubt this, pay a visit to the Borderland Beat today and read about the cop kidnappings and massacres just this week.

That is why I don't apolgize for my opinion that these narcos should be treated as enemy combatants, not criminals. They are way beyond that IMO.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 am

DaveP wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:
Mainecoons wrote:At least in the states, the Mafia neighborhoods are the safest ones around.

We already know there is narco money and narcos owning big houses here. Not noteworthy.

When I was young living in the SW corner of Lake Ontario I lived in a town called Oswego known for lake
effect snow and being very catholic. Full of polish, italian, and irish. We lived near a Mafiosa member.
Everybody knew...no one stole in the neighborhood and everybody got along. Use to talk to him as a
kid. Now just talking to a Mafiosa member can get you arrested in USA for conspiracy which is impossible
to prove or disprove.

In Vegas when the mob ran things nobody did bad things like killing each other. That was for out of town.
In Vegas a truce was always going. It would be nice if the narcos would let lakeside be a truce area. It
sure worked well for Vegas. Mainecoon is right on. Nothing was ever stolen from our neighborhood and if
it was it came back with an apology.

Z

Actually Oswego is about 70 miles EAST of Rochester which is about in the middle of the south shore of Lake Ontario which would place it in the SE corner of the Lake. Still you were young at that time

I meant SE corner of course.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 am

Careful Zed, you're going to have some of this crowd thinking you don't know where Vancouver is, either.

razberry
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Careful Zed, you're going to have some of this crowd thinking you don't know where Vancouver is, either.

razberry

I've never been accused of being oversensitive ... appologies for stomping on yer little joke...

Folks had some narcos living right next to em... and when the state and federal police showed up... and the shooting and grenades started....

I've talked with several neighbours.... they're not laughing.
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Reminds me of a story. We had just purchased a property on an island and had moved in two days prior when out in the front we were surrounded by S.W.A.T teams, guns baring etc. Apparently they didn’t realized this property was now occupied and they were about to raid our neighbors. The only time at that moment they could spare for us was “get down” and of course we complied.

Turns out there was a drug lab built underground and even had their own marijuana patch, probably for personal use. Big write up in the papers, including photos. The property was confiscated and sold to the CEO of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals.

Within the next 5 years or so our property went from basically camping sites to executive homes. It’s no wonder I have such fond memories of this place. Very Happy

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Parker wrote:Reminds me of a story. We had just purchased a property on an island and had moved in two days prior when out in the front we were surrounded by S.W.A.T teams, guns baring etc. Apparently they didn’t realized this property was now occupied and they were about to raid our neighbors. The only time at that moment they could spare for us was “get down” and of course we complied.

Turns out there was a drug lab built underground and even had their own marijuana patch, probably for personal use. Big write up in the papers, including photos. The property was confiscated and sold to the CEO of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals.

Within the next 5 years or so our property went from basically camping sites to executive homes. It’s no wonder I have such fond memories of this place. Very Happy

Now THAT is a serious ray of sunshine which broke through a dark cloud. Good on ya!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

Mainecoons wrote:Careful Zed, you're going to have some of this crowd thinking you don't know where Vancouver is, either.

razberry

Go to Seattle go north. :-) :-) Unless you are talking about Vancouver Washington which is north of Portland and confuses people to no end.

See not so simple :-)

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 am

Mainecoons wrote:Certainly the Zetas have changed the basic behavior of these groups. IMO, this has become an insurrection with a lot of terrorism mixed in and should be treated that way. This isn't ordinary criminal behavior. These groups are basically trying to seize territory and nullify the government and the police. The Mafia never got that far out of control.

If you doubt this, pay a visit to the Borderland Beat today and read about the cop kidnappings and massacres just this week.

That is why I don't apolgize for my opinion that these narcos should be treated as enemy combatants, not criminals. They are way beyond that IMO.

Grab a hold of your chair MC, we are in agreement here. They need to pass some anti-terrorism laws and keep these people locked up.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

I think I'm gonna faint! Beer
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 pm

go to youtube, there are some good docs about los zetas. journeymanpictures, or journeymen is the uploader. borderland beat has a youtube station. you can see the action. cruise around there are some other great vids related. all was OK untill the new president of mexico started all of this. its HIS fault, & he must have some agenda. (like favoring one cartel, but thats old news).

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:36 pm

mainecoons, the italian mafia had the same code as the old time mexican cartels. never kill women children or clergy. that has changed in mexico, its an entire new crowd.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4