INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The maid is back...thanks to a water softener!

Go down

The maid is back...thanks to a water softener! Empty The maid is back...thanks to a water softener!

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

I tried successfully w/a family member to keep up w/my house, to my standards. It was great to have our privacy back but after several months & the pressure of guests & major events a new maid was called in for duty. After a few visits it was decided to invite the old maid back in to bring balance.

Most probably know what my position is, which I now will practice, "Come to work to work. You want to talk, make an appointment." By week four I heard probably the biggest & most convincing lie ever w/a few holes of doubt. Buckets of convincing tears and details that make a sick romance novel blush. After 3 days of worry it was decided the new maid will not be welcomed back. Too bad, she could scrub. I thought between the two maids, the old & the new, my entire criteria would be met.

Good news is that in the meantime we installed a whole house water softener. The softener breaks up the hard water stains which means a cleaner tub & shower & therefore less scrubbing required, as well as whiter clothes.

Appreciating a trustworthy maid. They are hard to find & if you find one, keep em! Even if they miss a spot here or there. They'll fix it next time they come.

Saying good bye to the maid woes! Here, here to lasting solutions!

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down