INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

+6
Hensley
gringal
CanuckBob
johninajijic
David
borderreiver
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Post by gringal Sun May 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I suspect that the Dawg likes to pull the chain of the healthy eating advocates on here by singing the praises of that Capitalist King of salt and grease.

Keeps the cardiologists and surgeons in business, too, but ideally, you should get your grease overload in Chiapas and make sure you're back near Guadalajara in time for the medical results. I hear those hospitals up in the hills of Chiapas are pretty grim.

Remember John.........don't take this stuff too seriously. Evil or Very Mad

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun May 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Dawg that sounds like a great Burger King,I know of another great Burger King that you might be familiar with,it's located in the Presidio with a great view of the Golden Gate.One of the greatest views in the world for the price of a Whopper.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun May 06, 2012 2:24 pm

gringal wrote:I suspect that the Dawg likes to pull the chain of the healthy eating advocates on here by singing the praises of that Capitalist King of salt and grease.

Keeps the cardiologists and surgeons in business, too, but ideally, you should get your grease overload in Chiapas and make sure you're back near Guadalajara in time for the medical results. I hear those hospitals up in the hills of Chiapas are pretty grim.

Remember John.........don't take this stuff too seriously. Evil or Very Mad

Actually, gringal, Dawg may have missled you and other innocents on the diifference between Chapala and Chiapas and I shuold set things straight for those with inadequate thought processes out there. The notion of Dawg sitting around in a Burger King eating cheese whoppers and drinking magararitas was meant to be an amusing fantasy not for the intellectually challenged having spent too many years in San Miguel de Allende and Ajijic expat colonies. The actual diet among the mainly vegetarian Chiapas Hoghlanders is far more healthy than the diet among Lakesiders. Dawg does not expect you to comprehend that after so many years vegetating in expat ghettos pretending you are in Mexico.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

viajero wrote:Dawg that sounds like a great Burger King,I know of another great Burger King that you might be familiar with,it's located in the Presidio with a great view of the Golden Gate.One of the greatest views in the world for the price of a Whopper.

Too late viajero. Actually, if Dawg went back to the Bay Area and wanted a burger I´d head for In & Out in Napa and have a sackful with a dry martinn in this bar I liked in St. Helena. The Bay Area is in Dawg´s "been thre done that" file.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Which is meant to say..........no Whoppers is oh-so-Mexico?

Gringal is not pretending to be in Mexico. She has deliberately and happily ghettoized herself in Mexican expat compounds. She understands completely that she will never, ever be anything else but a foreigner in this lovely land.....a concept unclear to the reality-challenged.

Last edited by gringal on Sun May 06, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Can't beat In&Out,but the views were great at that BK and you're right about it being too late,it's now a french restaurant called "Le Terasse".
What's wrong with eating cheese whoppers and drinking margaritas on nice shady plaza??

Last edited by viajero on Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Deleted as a waste of time
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg