INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident on carretera near Bamboo Furniture Riberas at 8pm this evening

+8
Vivavida28
CheenaGringo
merry
Oldshoe
DaveP
Flamingo
Mad_Max
mielicita
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Accident on carretera near Bamboo Furniture Riberas at 8pm this evening - Page 2 Empty Re: Accident on carretera near Bamboo Furniture Riberas at 8pm this evening

Post by Mad_Max Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Mad_Max wrote:
kipissippi wrote:So was there really an accident? And if so...who was in the car?
Yes - there really was an accident - according to a credible friend, her neighbor happened to be in a house with friends on the street nearby and was the first on the scene...went to Red Cross and stayed with her until she was told she had died.

Apparently the cause of the accident was a blown tire.
And I did get an update that the person was identified last evening by the Chapala police - but they haven't released the name.

Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Accident on carretera near Bamboo Furniture Riberas at 8pm this evening - Page 2 Empty Re: Accident on carretera near Bamboo Furniture Riberas at 8pm this evening

Post by merry Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Vivavida28 wrote:Okay...if you all are going to be out there drinking, you be careful now! Don't drink & drive! I'll just enjoy my Don Julio here at home. Glad I have a god sense of humor!

A "god sense of humor" looks like a Freudian slip and please have one Don Julio for me! :-D

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivavida28 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 pm

LOL...yes, fingers faster than brain...sorry! That was very Freudian, wasn't it???

Vivavida28

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor "poncho" Armstrong Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:01 pm

We (my wife Shelley and I) heard this news today and were very upset. We were just talking about Karen last night as we have one of her movies (we forgot to watch it) and were saying we have to take it back and visit her, then we hear this news and our hearts sank. We talked to the people who run focus and they told us it wasent true, what a sigh of relief!!!!!! Glad your fine Karen and we will see you soon.
Trevor
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : sarcastic s.o.b

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 pm

So sorry that the accident part was true.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 am

Sorry to hear about this woman, tells us to make sure our tires are in good shape. She couldn't have gone too fast on that road. Hope someone is taking care of the dogs.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 pm

This was posted on TOB
Thank you all for your concern...I have spoken on line with the son of the Woman killed in the car accident. Her name (since family has been notified) is Cheri Tirrell from Indiana. The animals are being taken care of. Her son (Trevor Tirrell) states she was a Jehova Witness, and was here in the area for about a year, really enjoying her life.

I have tried to assist him with immediate questions. He is trying to call the police for a full report of what happened. Someone on the Joco board stated that her mexican neighbor was a witness and someone named NORM had gone to Cruz Roja to try to help. Any information for this grieving young son would help. He will be following this posting.

He can also be contacted via facebook TrevorTirrell
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Flamingo wrote:This was posted on TOB
Thank you all for your concern...I have spoken on line with the son of the Woman killed in the car accident. Her name (since family has been notified) is Cheri Tirrell from Indiana. The animals are being taken care of. Her son (Trevor Tirrell) states she was a Jehova Witness, and was here in the area for about a year, really enjoying her life.

I have tried to assist him with immediate questions. He is trying to call the police for a full report of what happened. Someone on the Joco board stated that her mexican neighbor was a witness and someone named NORM had gone to Cruz Roja to try to help. Any information for this grieving young son would help. He will be following this posting.

He can also be contacted via facebook TrevorTirrell
Answered on Chapala.com - will check with neighbor of person that was there for permission to send him the email address.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2