INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security cameras, night vision and system

+3
kipissippi
Axixic
solajijic
7 posters

Go down

Security cameras, night vision and system Empty Security cameras, night vision and system

Post by solajijic Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:45 pm

I have been looking for a system for a while and this one seems to meet all our needs, too many cameras, but hey, however the price is almost too good to be true. We want a system which we can turn on when we leave the house. For whatever prevention value it might intrinsically have the point is to get bodies and faces of whomever might invade the house, the garage or the tools bodega. Will some of you more techno advanced people take a look and see if you can tell me what is missing. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZMODO-8CH-DVR-Security-System-w-8-CMOS-480TV-Night-Vision-Cameras-Mobile-View-/320908262111#ht_2565wt_1252

[left]

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Security cameras, night vision and system Empty Re: Security cameras, night vision and system

Post by Axixic Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm

No mention of a hard-drive and may require a specific one that may prove expensive. Just my first impression.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Security cameras, night vision and system Empty Re: Security cameras, night vision and system

Post by Axixic Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

There are reviews for the same system (WITH a 500 GB hard-drive but that doesn't mean the ebay version comes with one) on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Zmodo-PKD-DK0855-500GB-Channel-System-Cameras/dp/B004TS1HH4
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

I've often thought that if you hid the cameras and then put up a dummy that they could see...they might take out the dummy and not be aware that they were still on camera;.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

The zmodo website confirms "hard drive is not included".

http://www.zmodo.com/video-surveillance-dvr-h9104v-7.html
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Doesn't Costco Mexico carry one or more systems? Here is a link to what they offer on Costco.com NOB:
http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?Dx=mode+matchallpartial&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&N=5000043&Ntk=Text_Search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&D=SECURITY0605&search=SECURITY0605&Ntt=SECURITY0605&topnav=&ec=1

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 pm

kipissippi wrote:I've often thought that if you hid the cameras and then put up a dummy that they could see...they might take out the dummy and not be aware that they were still on camera;.

Devious Kippy! I like!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 pm

ferret wrote:
kipissippi wrote:I've often thought that if you hid the cameras and then put up a dummy that they could see...they might take out the dummy and not be aware that they were still on camera;.

Devious Kippy! I like!

Me too!
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I thought you could make birdhouses to fit them...maybe vases with patterns that disguised the lens....any other suggestions?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:12 pm

E-raq wrote:
ferret wrote:

Devious Kippy! I like!

Me too!

Me too, sometimes the best answers are just not that obvious. Off to Costco, really artistically challenged, no birds they “shit” but there are other things. Thanks

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Just LOOK like bird houses!! LOL!
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down