INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM

+2
CanuckBob
johninajijic
6 posters

Go down

Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM Empty Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM

Post by johninajijic Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 pm

We went to Super Lake about 1:30 PM. On the way there was a cop who had pulled over a Mexican plated car and writing a ticket in front of La Floresta, almost in front of La Villitas. On our return, about 2:10 PM, there was a motorcycle cop who had pulled someone over and they were in the Ajijic Travel Agency parking lot. Then I saw another motorcycle cop travelling East just about in front of Fonda Dona Lola.

Might be a good idea to observe the 40 kph speed limit and wear your seat belts.

We have never seen Super Lake so empty in 11 years. Don't know if it was the day Thursday, as we usually go shopping on Monday and Friday.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM Empty Re: Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

They have been doing this off and on for the last week or so. Seems to be a traffic blitz. Good on them.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM Empty Re: Police are out Issuing Tickets on the Carretera this PM

Post by johninajijic Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 pm

CanuckBob wrote:They have been doing this off and on for the last week or so. Seems to be a traffic blitz. Good on them.

I had not noticed. Just trying to warn the people. I don't even remember to wear my seat belt, but must start buckling up either in the garage or at the front gate. I used to do it in the US, but then got out of the habit.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Dawg is not trying to make a big deal out of this but in the seven years we have lived in Chiapas and driven extensively all over Southern Mexico ffrom Quintana Roo to Yucatan to Oaxaca. we have never seen even one ticket issued to anybody ever. These cops up here at Lakeside are crooks.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

johninajijic wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:They have been doing this off and on for the last week or so. Seems to be a traffic blitz. Good on them.

I had not noticed. Just trying to warn the people. I don't even remember to wear my seat belt, but must start buckling up either in the garage or at the front gate. I used to do it in the US, but then got out of the habit.
Buckle up John, not just to avoid a ticket but because it could save your life.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 pm

...and another one in front of Panino's at around 1 pm.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Kudos to the policia. Love it when they are out and doing their job with the speeders and nutsy drivers making lefts from the right lane. Not only raises revenue, but reduces the death count.
Wish they were out in full force more often. They are a welcome sight. chico.

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down