INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15

3 posters

Go down

Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15 Empty Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15

Post by Chico Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Category: Islands

Answer: This island nation has been independent since 1960. It is the largest island in the world with French as its official language

Hope CBob makes another lucky guess and Axixic stops cheating. You know the rules. Go for it. Buenas suerte. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15 Empty Re: Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15

Post by Trailrunner Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 pm

What is Tahiti
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15 Empty Re: Final Jeopardy answer for Friday, June 15

Post by Axixic Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey! Hey!! I only cheated after the fact and kept the answer to myself.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Axixic wrote:Hey! Hey!! I only cheated after the fact and kept the answer to myself.

Yup. You kept it to yourself for almost two hours and then blabbed it all over this board. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Chico, I don't what I've done to inspire this behaviour in you but I only said something after Bob gave a correct answer and you only know that I googled because I admited - up front- that I did.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Axixic wrote:Chico, I don't what I've done to inspire this behaviour in you but I only said something after Bob gave a correct answer and you only know that I googled because I admited - up front- that I did.

Damn, just teasing you. Wish I knew how to access the multitude of smiley faces on this board, but I do not. Let me show you what happens when I try to access one. Beer Yup Beer instead of the icon I wanted. WTF. Who in the world could ever be angry at you, other than your ex and why in the hell did you give her my phone number? And not a smiley face in sight to show that I am joking. Sorry, bro. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 pm

I think I have now figured out the icons. The hard way. Smokealot chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 pm

No harm, no foul. Glad it was just me misinterpreting.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm

By the way,

What is Madagascar?

(no google)
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Axixic wrote:By the way,

What is Madagascar?

(no google)

Nothing, other than the correct answer in tonight's Jeopardy. Man, you are killing me. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Don't be impressed - CBC Radio did a story about it last week because of the release of the latest animated movie. I just happened to remember them mentioning it previously being under French rule and I couldn't think of a bigger island that would have been.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down