INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR MY FISHING BUDDIES

3 posters

Go down

FOR MY FISHING BUDDIES Empty FOR MY FISHING BUDDIES

Post by Jim W Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I am coming back empty....If you order rods, reels, etc. PM and you can ship to my home....NO REFRIGERATERS.....LMAO.....I am returning the 12th......big fishing trip planned upon return......planning 12 people .....kick butt trip 1st of October.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

FOR MY FISHING BUDDIES Empty Re: FOR MY FISHING BUDDIES

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:47 pm

[quote="Jim W"]I am coming back empty....If you order rods, reels, etc. PM and you can ship to my home....NO REFRIGERATERS.....LMAO.....I am returning the 12th......big fishing trip planned upon return......planning 12 people .....kick butt trip 1st of October.[/quote]

Jim, where you going fishing at? You ever think of fishing Alaska?

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Me&BearDog wrote: You ever think of fishing Alaska?
That's quite a long drive to go fishing,especially when you have the Pacific coast and Agua Milpa so much closer.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="viajero"][quote="Me&BearDog"] You ever think of fishing Alaska?[/quote]
That's quite a long drive to go fishing,especially when you have the Pacific coast and Agua Milpa so much closer.[/quote]

I agree V but it was a real question my reason for asking is I would share the place that I caught these trout. The offer goes to any that is interested. Very Happy
Heck some people have been known to drive (or fly in this case) very far to fish.

I've sent one man with a map and he caught 24 inch trout, that is the smallest you can keep but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by trkgal Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Me&BearDog wrote:
Jim W wrote:I am coming back empty....If you order rods, reels, etc. PM and you can ship to my home....NO REFRIGERATERS.....LMAO.....I am returning the 12th......big fishing trip planned upon return......planning 12 people .....kick butt trip 1st of October.

Jim, where you going fishing at? You ever think of fishing Alaska?

Go to Forums, MEXICO GENERAL, click on Agua Milpa, great shot of Lake from Lodges, scroll down, I listed all lodges and prices if you prefer to fly SOLO!

Being from the Northwest, and having fished Alaska, and all NW states....MISS IT AND LOVE IT......discovered Large Mouth Bass in Mexico....Love it too. A BAD DAY OF FISHING BEATS A GOOD DAY OF WORK.......LMAO cheers

trkgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down