INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony had his surgery and is doing fine

3 posters

Go down

Tony had his surgery and is doing fine Empty Tony had his surgery and is doing fine

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Tony had his surgery and I hear is doing fine. A big thank you to all who helped get him the blood he needed to get through this. I'll keep you updated. cheers
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Tony had his surgery and is doing fine Empty Re: Tony had his surgery and is doing fine

Post by CanuckBob Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks Simpsca. That's great news. You, Jim and the others did an awesome job helping him.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Tony had his surgery and is doing fine Empty Updates on Tony on New Board

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm picking up the updates on how tony is doing from another web board (I belong to several boards): Lake Chapala and Mexico Expats Board - link: http://expatsmexico.setbb.com

I hear he is in the IMSS hospital for a 10 day post surgery observation. I'm sure he would like to hear from you once he is home, although he will probably feel like a train hit him.

At least his surgery got people thinking about making plans for their own future surgeries. Several types of blood are difficult to get here and it was all of you who donated and pestered people to do so that helped him get through this.

Carolyn

Last edited by simpsca on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Tony had his surgery and is doing fine Empty Re: Tony had his surgery and is doing fine

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 am

Tony is finally in cardiology floor, in the room 691, Celedonio is taking care of him, so if you want to call Tony, the number is if you are in México (045) 333 4538276.

Got this of FB
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down