INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE LMAO

3 posters

Go down

NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE  LMAO Empty NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE LMAO

Post by Jim W Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Before committing to unknown price, will know tomorrow, decided to call our dealer/service dept., in Portland for price. I thought I would have it shipped to Arizona home, and haul it back if saving substantial funds.....gotta love it....$529.00 USD plus $350.00 freight, as it....the air bag is considered HAZARDOUS material! What are the odds it would blow in a box, in a UPS truck, vs in the dash of your car in the Arizona heat!

CRACKS me up....yet really not funny!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE  LMAO Empty Re: NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE LMAO

Post by sparks Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

The retractor in my passenger side seat belt is broken. I checked with a Chrysler dealer in Seattle a few months ago and they only sell the whole belt assembly for $450us. Because it's a safety part you can't buy it in other stores. I'm stuck looking in junk yards
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE  LMAO Empty Re: NEED AIRBAG FOR PASSENGER SIDE.....NO NOT WIFE LMAO

Post by johninajijic Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Jim W wrote:Before committing to unknown price, will know tomorrow, decided to call our dealer/service dept., in Portland for price. I thought I would have it shipped to Arizona home, and haul it back if saving substantial funds.....gotta love it....$529.00 USD plus $350.00 freight, as it....the air bag is considered HAZARDOUS material! What are the odds it would blow in a box, in a UPS truck, vs in the dash of your car in the Arizona heat!

CRACKS me up....yet really not funny!

So take your vehicle in to a Ford dealer in AZ and have it installed, but get a price first. DON'T let any garage do it. There's a new scam for garages installing faulty airbags that can blow up in your face with metal parts.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down