INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUNG MAN SEEKING WORK

3 posters

Go down

YOUNG MAN SEEKING WORK Empty YOUNG MAN SEEKING WORK

Post by Texmexco Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 pm

I am posting this on behalf of a young man I know very well. He is English-speaking, trustworthy, dependable, stable and with integrity, looking for work where he can be of service. He is currently doing house- and pet-sitting, but is also available for any type of work where he can lend a hand, including as a companion for elderly person or couple with limited abilities who could use assistance. A live-in position is an option. He has local references and a valid driver’s license. Please call 331-343-8662 or email Faaipdeoiad42@hotmail.com if you know of anyone who might need his help. Thanks.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

YOUNG MAN SEEKING WORK Empty Re: YOUNG MAN SEEKING WORK

Post by merry Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi Texmexco, how did you come to know this person? You say you know him very well but I'm not seeing any responses, perhaps you could tell us say what kind of work he's done for you in the past, where he lives, whether he has a car or takes a bus or other, what towns he is interested in working in etc. That may help you get some responses. Just tryin to help.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Texmexco Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 am

Good suggestions Merry. The young man is my nephew, Mike the Mechanic's, son...in his mid-20s. So I know he comes from a good family (LOL) and that he has all the qualities I listed. He does not have a car but has occasional access to one. He'd probably take a bus to work, except in a live-in situation. I noted his driver's license so that people would note he could drive them around in their car, such as to doctor's visits, etc.

He would really love to have steady work, instead of the sporadic pet sitting (he DOES love animals) and odd jobs he has so far had. He is wanting to be more independent and more productive.

He a very kind-hearted person, quiet (but not shy) and easy to be around. In my personal opinion, he would be great for an elderly person or couple who need a willing companion and helping hand.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 am

Well, I've never met the young man, but if it's Mike's son that would be good enough for me.
Thanks for posting this, Texmexco, I will make a note of it and contact him when I have work for him.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Texmexco Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Thank you Trailrunner. Mike's son does help him occasionally, but Mike gets paid the same either way and his prices are already very low. His son really wants to "earn his keep" and help out. Thanks again.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down