INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review - Excellent as Always

Go down

RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review - Excellent as Always Empty RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review - Excellent as Always

Post by joec Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Eight of us went to Ricki's Japanese and Thai Restaurant to eat last night. One of our Dinner Groups members had a Birthday and this is his favorite restaurant.

A few of us had Miso Soup, a generous sized steaming hot bowl. One person ordered the Sushi California rolls, 8 to a plate and the Shrimp Tempura appetizer, 6 or 7 large shrimp. Another person ordered the Mixed Tempura Dinner. It is piled high with Tempura chicken and veggies. Another ordered the Chicken Katsu Don. It had a breaded chicken an he said he didn't like the breading. He wouldn't order it again. He was the only person who was not happy with his meal.

Another person ordered the BBQ Eel. A few people in our group like this. His wife ordered the Spicy Chicken with noodles and tons of veggies. It looked great. Another person ordered the Teriyaki Chicken which comes with white rice and a salad on the plate. I ordered Miso Soup, Green Salad is big enough for two so I shared it. It has Romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado and red onion in it. I think it's the largest and freshest salad at Lakeside and the best. I also ordered the Shrimp Tempura appetizer. The person whose Birthday it was ordered Miso Soup, white rice and Shrimp Tempura appetizer. 6 or 7 totally greasless shrimp. The food at Ricki's is always very fresh and looks good on the plate.

Except for the one person, we all liked our meals very much. The service is excellent and we usually have Ricki's young son, Antonio as our waiter. We were the only people there except for one other table of 4. Please give them a try. Our dinner Group highly recommends Ricki's Japanese and Thai restaurant.

Ricki's Japanese and Thai Restaurant - Marcos Castellanos # 27 - 766 1627

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down