INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superior Restaurant in Chapala

+10
borderreiver
ferret
RoofBob
Ms Mac
ComputerGuy
CheenaGringo
Luisa
Zedinmexico
Smartalex
barbicheesecake
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Superior Restaurant in Chapala - Page 2 Empty RE: Superior Retaurant

Post by barbicheesecake Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm

John and I had lunch today at the Superior Restaurant in Chapala. While I do not care for most tradicional Mexican food (preferring Taco Bell fare), today I cleaned my plate. Food and service was wonderful and Margaritas are only $25 pesos. We will definitely go back!

barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Superior Restaurant in Chapala - Page 2 Empty Re: Superior Restaurant in Chapala

Post by seisdedos Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 pm

barbicheesecake wrote:John and I had lunch today at the Superior Restaurant in Chapala. While I do not care for most tradicional Mexican food (preferring Taco Bell fare), today I cleaned my plate. Food and service was wonderful and Margaritas are only $25 pesos. We will definitely go back!

25 peso margaritas? You're lucky to still have your sight.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Superior Restaurant in Chapala - Page 2 Empty Re: Superior Restaurant in Chapala

Post by viajero Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

barbicheesecake wrote: While I do not care for most tradicional Mexican food (preferring Taco Bell fare),
Taco Bell? You're kidding right?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Chris:

You may find this hard to believe but there are certain people with "refined palates" who make Taco Bell their first stop after crossing the border! Next stop for a 6 pack of PBR.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Mac Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:40 pm

seisdedos wrote:
barbicheesecake wrote:John and I had lunch today at the Superior Restaurant in Chapala. While I do not care for most tradicional Mexican food (preferring Taco Bell fare), today I cleaned my plate. Food and service was wonderful and Margaritas are only $25 pesos. We will definitely go back!

25 peso margaritas? You're lucky to still have your sight.
It's been a few years, but when we were in Chapala a couple of the restaurants served free margaritas or wine with lunch. Every time your glass got half empty they would fill it up again. Talk about a buzz! Beer

Ms Mac
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2