INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Four

+9
Lady Otter Latté
E-raq
CheenaGringo
Zedinmexico
CanuckBob
David
Carry Bean
joec
ferret
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Number Four - Page 2 Empty Re: Number Four

Post by Ms Mac Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 pm

hound dog wrote:John is just a sourpuss but he entertains me so I really hope he forgets the Carolina Peckerwood idea and stays here rather than make the mistake of moving to the piney woods of that trailer park haven.

Playlette of John at Heaven's Gate:

St. Peter: Welcome, John, we have a special suite on Cloud Nine all ready for you prepared by The Lord himself.
John: Yeah, well I´ve heard that before many times the last time being when that Goddamned real estate agent at Lakeside sold me what he claimed was the best home in the finest subdivision in all of North America. Who the hell are you anyway and why are you dressed in a robe with that light above your head? Are you some kind of prevert?
St. Peter: Relax, my son, there is another place far from here but vastly more entertaining and filled with brethren with whom you will really enjoy mingling. Here is your one-way ticket and it´s free.
John: Free! Don´t bullsh*t me. I demand a meeting with your supervisor.
Same ol' Dawg!Number Four - Page 2 477249

Ms Mac
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Too bad we don't have a double over laughing clutching your stomach while rolling on the floor icon. Niiiiice one Señor Dawg.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:John:

There are so many descriptive terms for your behavior that could be used here away from the Octagon but many of them would go sailing over your head. Suffice to say that you are not only clueless when it comes to manners but also an egomaniac that cannot tolerate someone with a differing opinion from yours. There is absolutely no rational reason that you can provide for pouncing on Ferret's positive review with a negative review by the almighty John. You had your opportunity to beat up on #4 in a previous review started by yourself.

Calling other posters liars or dumb shows your lack of class, especially with a track record such as yours!

No Neil, it’s not right for anyone to call another a derogatory name whether they have a track record or not. Accusing some of wrong and excusing others for the same, IMO, is just wrong. Each deed is no less hurtful.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Parker:

I fully realize that you have designated yourself as the "moral compass" for this forum but a certain party has been on a socially unacceptable tear since his unspeakable self-serving post this past Friday. In fact, I am not sure if there is a demographic group that he hasn't insulted in one way or another with his mouth and arrogance. Thank goodness that this topic is in the "Mirador" for all to see and for all to get a real understanding of what this person is truly like! Based on his obnoxious and rude posts - I will project that there will be a major traffic jam getting into Los Arroyos Sur for the next open house! Hell, prospective buyers might even offer more than the asking price since they may be purchasing the home of such a well respected expert.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Well, apart from the negativity of self appointed critic of all things related to restaurants, my wife & I and another couple went to 4 shortly before Thanksgiving and found it to be a very nice restaurant. I had heard it was really expensive and it may be a little on the higher end and definitely more than most of the other restaurants here, but it wasn't unreasonable. Certainly a lot less than what we would have paid NOB for similar.
We probably won't hit it weekly, or maybe not even monthly, but it is nice to have a upscale, nice restaurant to go to for special occasions or with special people.
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Parker:

I fully realize that you have designated yourself as the "moral compass" for this forum but a certain party has been on a socially unacceptable tear since his unspeakable self-serving post this past Friday. In fact, I am not sure if there is a demographic group that he hasn't insulted in one way or another with his mouth and arrogance. Thank goodness that this topic is in the "Mirador" for all to see and for all to get a real understanding of what this person is truly like! Based on his obnoxious and rude posts - I will project that there will be a major traffic jam getting into Los Arroyos Sur for the next open house! Hell, prospective buyers might even offer more than the asking price since they may be purchasing the home of such a well respected expert.

Personally I find you & John at the very same social level. The only difference is IMO John doesn’t realize it and you just refuse to find your way out.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2